Slab

Another tune from the bowels of my mind

[hr] SLAB by Nomad Spectrum

Nice. I’m suitably depressed now.

:slight_smile:

I like the sounds in Death Techno in general but am always a bit disturbed when the producer uses samples of women (or even men for that matter) are being hurt or threatened. Kind of turns me off it. It’s a fine line.

I do see where your coming from with the samples this guy i got off a christian evagalist podcast - so i thought he was fair game :smiley:

Oh aye. It was cool.

I like a lot of what Hefty does but he does use some disturbing vox samples from time to time. Makes me worry about him!

lol - it would be a very brave person who would want to explore Hefty’s inner soul - one dark, dreary passage to deprevation - me thinks :stuck_out_tongue:

never heard of death techno but i quite like this :smiley:

[quote]ekko (12/11/2010)[hr]never heard of death techno but i quite like this :D[/quote]

Cheers ekko - and welcome to the darkside

You are one sick Fcuk Slend! Keep it up and there’s no way those pearly gates are opening for you! :wink:

[quote]gavisthename (12/11/2010)[hr]You are one sick Fcuk Slend! Keep it up and there’s no way those pearly gates are opening for you! ;)[/quote]

Haha i gave up on salvation along long time ago - especially as i sold the gates for scrap :smiley:

Sinister!

[quote]slender (12/11/2010)[hr]Another tune from the bowels of my mind

[hr] SLAB by Nomad Spectrum[/quote]

nice n trippy n wierd :slight_smile:

[quote]jonsloan (12/11/2010)[hr]Oh aye. It was cool.

I like a lot of what Hefty does but he does use some disturbing vox samples from time to time. Makes me worry about him![/quote]

aaaah block punch its you :slight_smile: howdy!

yes i admit i do like my ****ed up disturbing samples but hopefuly u will agree they work ok in my music, dont worry bout me tho, im only dark in my music, im a pretty nice guy really :smiley:

[quote]HEFTY (15/11/2010)[hr] dont worry bout me tho, im only dark in my music, im a pretty nice guy really :D[/quote]

Haha that sounds like a line from hannibal lecter talking to his next meal :stuck_out_tongue:

I didnt realise you put this up Man… Been sick & a bit out of it.

Really like it! - But you know that :smiley:

[quote]HEFTY (15/11/2010)

yes i admit i do like my ****ed up disturbing samples but hopefuly u will agree they work ok in my music, dont worry bout me tho, im only dark in my music, im a pretty nice guy really :D[/quote]

Hey Hefty,

Cool. That’s a relief. Yeah, I love your tracks, even when they disturb me!

[quote]slender (15/11/2010)[hr][quote]HEFTY (15/11/2010)[hr] dont worry bout me tho, im only dark in my music, im a pretty nice guy really :D[/quote]

Haha that sounds like a line from hannibal lecter talking to his next meal :P[/quote]

ha yeah your right!! maybe ill record that n use it as a sample in a track>?

but yeah its always the quiet ones u gotta watch…

[quote]jonsloan (15/11/2010)[hr][quote]HEFTY (15/11/2010)

yes i admit i do like my ****ed up disturbing samples but hopefuly u will agree they work ok in my music, dont worry bout me tho, im only dark in my music, im a pretty nice guy really :D[/quote]

Hey Hefty,

Cool. That’s a relief. Yeah, I love your tracks, even when they disturb me![/quote]

no worries mate, glad u like my stuff, really am!! i think its better that i get my darkside out there via my music, **** knows what id b like if i kept it all in :sick: