Slow loading in HTSL videos

Just an advice to be more practical.

I’m watching the Prodigy videos and they load very slow. I think that the popup window is not a good idea for the learning process to be more fluid. Every time I finnish a chapter I have to wait a lot to see the other one, waiting it to be load. Besides a lot of times the videos stuck on 75% when they are loading.

I think that all the courses have to have the same format as, say, the Discount Rhinos tutorial. In that one you can watch one chapter while the other is loading and when you finish the first one you don’t have to wait a lot for the next one.

If you could solve this it will improve a lot the learning process and will save us a lot of time.

Thanks

I agree. I am watching the electro one and the videos seem to be buffering very slow. It’s very frustrating and time consuming and you do lose your flow and concentration.

I preferred the Ableton production one I got from Dj Download because it downloaded all the videos as one package and I could have them on my hard drive so could watch again without rebuffering time.

I understand you’re probably trying to prevent pirating of your tutorials but there must be another way around this?

we are aware of the slow video streaming, it is due to where our sever is being hosted.

we are looking at an alternative set up to speed this up for you! it will hopefully be implemented in the coming months

bry