So whats next for SA

just wondering . i dont know if i should renew my subscription since i dont see more tutorials anymore.

whats the plans for the future?

i think i learned a lot about processing the sounds but i want to have some more tutorials about Music Theory , music composition in Dance Music . i think we need more Jamie :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]phil johnston (28/10/2011)[hr]We have graham and Chris back doing some content which should start flowing soon… Jamie is also working on his next theory course and I’ll be continuing with more stuff… It has been a bit slow last couple of months with a bit of our attention focused on a few exciting new things which will start to be revealed in the next few weeks/months.

We are always looking more content creators so if you think you know any send them our way![/quote]

there

[quote]Subject 1 (31/10/2011)[hr][quote]phil johnston (28/10/2011)[hr]We have graham and Chris back doing some content which should start flowing soon… Jamie is also working on his next theory course and I’ll be continuing with more stuff… It has been a bit slow last couple of months with a bit of our attention focused on a few exciting new things which will start to be revealed in the next few weeks/months.

We are always looking more content creators so if you think you know any send them our way![/quote]

there[/quote]

awesomeeeeeee !!!