Software synths?

To all SA members.

i’ve noticed that over the past few months people have asked on the forums that we get tutorials using different soft synths, this to me at least is a great idea as using one synth all the time will not always achieve the sounds we want. some synths are better at one thing than they are at another.

i know that not everyone (me included) can afford to own every softsynth that comes out but maybe if we list all the synths that we use, we could find some way of creating a list and applying a poll to help SA Team decide which top 3-5 synths would be best used in the tutorials.

whats your View.

+1

Great idea! This would be incredibly useful.

The most obvious one is of course Sylenth (following the recent group buy), but I also think a tutorial on the Ableton instruments would be invaluable. I still don’t think I’m using these to their fullest yet, and considering the number of Ableton tutorials already made through SA, it would seem a natural choice. What does everyone else think?

Friggin great idea! I think we should have at least one Rob Papen synth in there, Sylenth, and one more. Im all about it.

I’ve got - Rob Papen - Albino 3 & Blue. Arturia - MiniMoog V / Jupiter 8. Native Instruments - Reaktor 5. Also soon to have Sylenth.

I wouldnt mind seeing a few tutorials on Albino. Its a fantastic Synth & although I use it the most… I still havent touched the 1/2 of it yet.

ok lads well i would say obviously ableton, logic and cubases built in synths would be great and my other choices would be.

V-station

Sylenth

Massive

Minimoog V

Vanguard

if we all list synths that we would like to see used and collect together the names of all the synths and have a vote on top 3 or 5 then we could put this forward to SA team.

Sylenth

Z3ta

Massive

Are the main ones I use

Awesome idea!!!

Here’s what I’d like info on…

FM8

Massive

Predator

The entire NI Komplete Suite!!! lol (I think I’m asking for too much)

Sylenth

Jupiter

Minimoog

:w00t:

Great idea!

My votes:

Ableton Suite built-ins

Massive

Albino3

Arturia Analog Factory

obviously the sylenth

vanguard