Something you have all been waiting for

Let me run tings… eah yeah…

This is a little teaser for you guys im gonna finish it up later this week but its 95%, i hope you like it and let me know :slight_smile:

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/98553067/file.html

not really my thing but ive had a few good nights bouncing around to stuff like this back in the day, its quite a nice tune, i just kinda have an eversion to those big horn sounding stabby things :stuck_out_tongue:

thats dutch house 101 lol.

Aw i really thought everyone was looking forward to this lol :stuck_out_tongue:

sounds okay not really my kind of thing tho…

might work in dutch clubs…

Thats my aim…

Lol no1 ever gives me feedback when I post in here plz dont be afraid lol I just get all the techno militia telling me its not their cup of tea… I knew that already…

I like it mate, solid riff and the bass sounds huge on my speakers. on par with a lot of popular dutch house I’ve heard. I don’t consider myself qualified to give you advice for this though, so I’ll leave it at that, good job :smiley:

Not my usual thing either, but a good track is a good track and it has all the proper bounce that one would expect to hear in a dutch house track, and most importantly it sounds professional. nice work man!

[quote]jjdejong0 (13/04/2011)[hr]Lol no1 ever gives me feedback when I post in here plz dont be afraid lol I just get all the techno militia telling me its not their cup of tea… I knew that already…[/quote]

That sounds a tad ungrateful to the people who do listen too your tunes and comment

Not really but thnx for the comments guys :slight_smile:

Also slender imagine if i listend to all of your tracks and just said its not my cup of tea, you knew that already lol…

Actually I would be pleased that you or anyone else took the time to listen - but different strokes for different folks - when I first joined SA it took a while for people to listen to any of my tracks - maybe because the earlier ones were rubbish :stuck_out_tongue:

lol i am and i wanna thank everyone that listend but slender u need to lighten up son…

[quote]jjdejong0 (13/04/2011)[hr]lol i am and i wanna thank everyone that listend but slender u need to lighten up son…[/quote]

LOL your the last person to tell someone to lighten up

Ive turned a new leaf plus people have come to expect it from me, but ure usually a bit more floaty…

great work dude . i like the Club feel . . also yeahh the track sounds Big :D, u got to teach me how to do that :stuck_out_tongue:

what do u wanna know how to do mate?

Well I finished it off and sent it to the label, which just so happens to be one of the biggest publishers in Holland so fingers crossed and wish me luck lol…

goodluck!!

Lol I got an email back from them aparantly they dont have the rights… Lol I feel like a dik…