Sonic Academy 2013!

So the new year has come and gone. We (members) are now wondering what does SA have in their vision for 2013? What tutorials can we look forward to? Any new synths coming out?nbsp;Just wondering, thanks for the awesome work from 2012! /PP-Brad

Hopefully Finally get the ANA update out in the next few days.br
br
Then we will do a massive synthesis course and really go in deeeeeep.br
br
I want to go through all the get that sounds… ive kinda been holding off until we had the new version so there is a ton of them to get through… and actually the new preset bank contains a lot of them already but ill be going back and showing you how i made them.br
br
some in the studios coming with some great producers.br
br
and we will continue bringing you more artist courses, walkthroughs and tips.br
br
Myself and Chris will be doing more Courses together… we really enjoyed doing them as a team… gives more insight in to whats going on.br
br
We have some artist Sample packs to be released and there will be more Sonic Academy Packsbr
br
We are building a new studio to make filming courses and doing live shows easier… it should be completed around June. Then we will do more live action stuff and in the studio type stuff with guest etc.

good stuff,hope of tech more house tuts are been done…stuff like stefano norfino etc

Awesome… Looking forward to an awesome year

More Cubase stuff pleaseeeeebr
It’s especially clear in tips volume x… seems all to be about Ableton first and Logic second.