Sonic Academy in this months Computer Music

Page 88 for all the WHSmith readers. Just a little box out about the courses, and a cheeky little mention about all you lot.

The white noise article in this months is mine too in case you were interested (probably not).

nice one i’ll pick it up when im in town next, are you going to be a regular writer for these guys?

I’m hoping so. I have an article in next months issue too on Riff making.

But if you have anything you’d like to see given the magazine treatment then let me know!

Cool!!

Will have to check it out :smiley:

Nice one BTDJ!!!

Excellent. Again - Miserable that they dont have it on the front cover… Easily as good as or better than whats on the Front of the Mag.

I was actually reading it last night & that was the most interesting article in the Mag for me. Its pretty much a bad habit buying it. :hehe:

That scratching bit looks interesting. Going to have a look into it now.

Fair play Mate :smiley:

It’s only a small paragraph amongst others about courses, I’d like to have done more, but a big up for the boys all the same.

I look forward to reading it at Victoria WH Smiths tomorrow :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (22/10/2010)[hr]Nice one BTDJ!!!

Excellent. Again - Miserable that they dont have it on the front cover… Easily as good as or better than whats on the Front of the Mag.

I was actually reading it last night & thatwas the mostinteresting article in the Mag for me. Its pretty much a bad habit buying it. :hehe:

That scratching bit looks interesting. Going to have a look into it now.

Fair play Mate :D[/quote]

You say all the right things.

That scratching thing came out of nowhere, but ended up being my fave part. There is a vid of it too on the DVD so you can see what I ended up with. I can’t youtube it for a few months sadly due to the international release schedule, but hey ho.

I’m gonna read the white stuff article on the crapper tonight! :slight_smile:

I’ll be thinking of you dude! :wink:

Here is the end audio:

White Noise 4 Scratch Effect by Bang the DJ

[quote]bangthedj (22/10/2010)[hr]I’m hoping so. I have an article in next months issue too on Riff making.

But if you have anything you’d like to see given the magazine treatment then let me know![/quote]

i may have to start buying cm again.

I shall be reading this at some point today mate! (Thanks to ICN for that :wink: )