Sonic Feature - Best Plugins of 2021 with Protoculture / 1346

Best Plugins of 2021 with Protoculture

View Course

Well that’s just about a wrap for another year here at Sonic Academy so who better to give their opinion on the best plugins released in 2021 than Protoculture.

Here he picks his top 5 that have not only helped with workflow and fine-tuning his sound, but have also just been awesome fun to use!

What do you think? Any others we should add to the list? I’m sure you’ll let us know in the comments!

We hope you all have a great holiday and a happy new year, and roll on 2022 where we’re going to bring you even more great content and some awesome new surprises!

Thanks Nate. Always like your videos here on Sonic Academy. I think my favorite plugin this year is the updated Zebra CM from u-he. For the price of a magazine it’s pretty spectacular sounding. And for effects, I just bought Shaperbox 2 so just wow! New worlds await. Neither choice are new for 2021 but new for me. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Can’t go wrong with U-he stuff… also a big fan of Shaperbox 2. I use it in every project of mine.

dddd

Thanks for the overview of the plugins

Great insight. I love your cool approach to your courses.