Sonic World Cup

How it Works:

Submit your track through the Soundcloud Drop Box

The First 32 Tracks in the box will be entered.

Each track will be assigned a country in the last 32 of the real world cup

Tracks will be pitted against each other in the forums as a poll… the user with the most votes for the best sounding and best produced tracks will win that game.

Game matches will open when your assigned country plays in the real World Cup and closes the day before your assigned country plays its next match.

All tracks must me your own ORIGINAL tracks no remixes!

All Tracks must be submitted by June 9th

Prizes will be announced shortly

a.soundcloud-dropbox:hover {color: #1896D1 !important; background-color: transparent !important; background-position: -200px 0 !important;}*html a.soundcloud-dropbox {background-image: none !important; filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='(http://a1.soundcloud.com/images/dropbox_square_white.png?bcf410)', sizingMethod='crop') !important;}/* if you want to have valid HTML, please be so kind and put the style part in the head of your page */Send me your track

I wish more time would have been given…

do you have older tracks finished howard ? i’m sure one of those are good enough. i’ve uploaded mine

yeah you dont have to write a new track it just has to be one of your own.

good idea actually…

Crap…all i have are remixes I have done…

What does it matter if its a remix or not?

[quote]howiegroove (27/05/2010)[hr]Crap…all i have are remixes I have done…

What does it matter if its a remix or not?[/quote]

legality i guess.

I got one that is almost finished and unheared by anyone yet, may pull my finger out get that in tonight or tomorrow!

:cool:

[quote]boneidol (27/05/2010)[hr]I got one that is almost finished and unheared by anyone yet, may pull my finger out get that in tonight or tomorrow!

:cool:[/quote]

good lad :slight_smile:

[quote]jon_fisher (27/05/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (27/05/2010)[hr]Crap…all i have are remixes I have done…

legality i guess.[/quote]

Bollocks! :wink:

Unless they plan on releasing it, it shouldn’t matter.

[quote]howiegroove (27/05/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (27/05/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (27/05/2010)[hr]Crap…all i have are remixes I have done…

legality i guess.[/quote]

Bollocks! :wink:

Unless they plan on releasing it, it shouldn’t matter.[/quote]

yeah i guess, its not like its going to be released

I better polish this track up i’ve been working on for too long now haha.

Nice competittion, and good luck to all that enter.

I entered a hard dance one, due to the others being either competition mix/remix or remixes of my opwn tune under my alias…

Good luck to all

Damn, I would so do this if I was good enough lol. But Im not. Hopefully there will be more of these in the future.

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

KONKO

Entereddddd:D

Well iv sent one in :slight_smile:

[quote]FallenOATH (27/05/2010)[hr]Damn, I would so do this if I was good enough lol. But Im not. Hopefully there will be more of these in the future.[/quote]

don’t be silly mate, its all about fun plus people get to hear your music and maybe next comp sonic have people will see how much better you have got :slight_smile:

Ok i’ve sent one.

I’m in… in for a penny and all that!

you have one more candidate from now on :cool: