Sound track music

ive just watched inception. totally wicked film and wicked music! :cool:

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Hans Zimmer - Time - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=Inception Soundtrack-Dream is Collapsing (Hans Zimmer) - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

a quick google search and i find that hans zimmer has done sh** loads of sound tracks. looks like im  a bit slow on the up take on this one lol :hehe:

so what other epic soundtrack music is out there?

hans zimmer… are u messin? hes probably the most famous soundtrack composer ever… up there with john barry (james bond… lol)

jan hammer is the man too… just for the miami vice theme :smiley:

btw did you know zimmer was a member of buggles with trevor horn… video killed the radio star etc…

Buggles… Deadly :cool:

Straight up never heard of his name before lol yeah I’ve heard his tracks but nothing has really blown me away like the inception stuff. Obviously not that cultured lol

[quote]Mussi81 (23/04/2011)[hr]Straight up never heard of his name before lol yeah I’ve heard his tracks but nothing has really blown me away like the inception stuff. Obviously not that cultured lol[/quote]

It’s only really the epic stuff that sticks out to me. The rest I can pass on

Clint Mansell from Pop Will Eat Itself did the soundtrack for Requiem for a Dream, the wrestler, black swan… bit of stuff on da vinci code & lord of the rings.

A real transformation - fair play

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint_Mansell[/url]

[quote]ICN (23/04/2011)[hr]Clint Mansell from Pop Will Eat Itself did the soundtrack for Requiem for a Dream, the wrestler, black swan… bit of stuff on da vinci code & lord of the rings.

A real transformation - fair play

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint_Mansell[/url][/quote]

And… dont forget, without PWEI - there might not have been Nine Inch Nails. Reznor loved them :cool:

Alot of my inspiration comes from soundtracks

Yup… Buck Angel soundtracks :wink:

(saw a thing on TV about him the other night… nver be the same again :sick: )

[quote]ICN (23/04/2011)[hr]Yup… Buck Angelsoundtracks :wink:

(saw a thing on TV about him the other night… nver be the same again :sick: )[/quote]

…and how many times have you watched since (in the dark with tissues):smiley:

Honestly WTF!!

Some right freaks out there. The mind boggles. Like, how much sh!t had to be aligned for those particular odds to come true. That would have been some accumalator bet! :smiley:

No tissues over here anymore… so we have to tantric wank… Like Sting, but without Trudie Styler

[quote]ICN (24/04/2011)[hr] but without Trudie Styler[/quote]

thankfully

Soundtracks…

Zimmer is good, but i must say Vangelis at the peak of his powers is the man on the money:

[hr]

[hr]

John Murphy…sadly will be better known for the Carling Ad, but what a magnificent soundtrack:

John Murphy - Sunshine (Adagio In D Minor)

[hr]

Godspeed You! Black Emperor : East Hastings (From 28 Days Later)

[hr]

And one final thread from the Master Carpenter:

Assault on Precinct 13

[hr]

[hr]

The Thing (with Ennio Morricone)

[hr]

Prince Of Darkness

[hr]

Yeah got the soundtrack to this :slight_smile:

Always thought this is one weird film

good movie. great music. the south park episode was better!

Slightly off topic

[url]http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2011/04/25/the-wilhelm-scream/[/url]