Sounding right

He there,

Im really enjoying this site so far, i use it mainly for mixing, eq, compress etc

I make music for 2 years now but kinda feel my tracks just dont sound as nice as other tracks, by that i mainly mean the overall sound.

Maby you guys can give me some feedback on this sample:

NEW by imagiine01

Tiktok Downloader - Download Video tiktok Without Watermark - SnapTik

I hope with a few more weeks i can finaly make music again, and focus on structure etc.

Thanks!

nice sound dude !!

theres no subs though and thats why your track sounds thin :)try layering a sine below your bass sound !:slight_smile:

Thanks for your response, il try to put a bit more sub on the bassline, see if it works.

I think for some reason (room maby) there is a lot of sub when i produce and i adjust to that, so maby i need to lower the lower freq inside windows or on my speakers so i dont remove to much of the lower freq’s

Thanks

monitor your subs through some decent headphones !:slight_smile:

I think the whole sounding right just comes with time and experience…

[quote]jjdejong0 (15/04/2011)[hr]I think the whole sounding right just comes with time and experience…[/quote]

And a little bit of advice?:slight_smile:

[quote]jjdejong0 (15/04/2011)[hr]I think the whole sounding right just comes with time and experience…[/quote]

Well i didnt think it would hurt me to ask if any of you noticed something about that sample, and so far if heard there is close to no sub, so i got something to work on ( on my speakers it sounds pretty subby :stuck_out_tongue: )

Well that is advice. The advice is to not be too hard on yourself and just try to produce as many tracks as you can. Each track should get better. Also try to use spectrum analysers and cross reference them with pro tracks so you can see how a frequency curve should look. If something sounds subby to you but it isnt then mabey check out acousticly treating ya room.