Space Decay

Hush Hush link

[hr] Space Decay - Unmastered Original Demo by Nomad Spectrum

Ooh, creepy. I was expecting fluffy bunnies and the like. :wink:

Nice track as usual mate. Comment is up on SC.

Quality Paul, a journey into the dark and nasty! :slight_smile:

Question, I have started to notice that you guys are commenting on soundcloud now as well. Is it prefered by everyone to have comments on soundcloud versus here?

If so I would be more than happy to start doing that instead, but I am too lazy to do both. :slight_smile:

[quote]jbachjr78 (13/07/2011)[hr]Question, I have started to notice that you guys are commenting on soundcloud now as well. Is it prefered by everyone to have comments on soundcloud versus here?

If so I would be more than happy to start doing that instead, but I am too lazy to do both. :)[/quote]

I prefer soundcloud comments … here’s a link to my tracks, get commenting! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good stuff mate… Like that “Portrait of Dorian Gray” sample in it :slight_smile:

[quote]gavisthename (13/07/2011)[hr][quote]jbachjr78 (13/07/2011)[hr]Question, I have started to notice that you guys are commenting on soundcloud now as well. Is it prefered by everyone to have comments on soundcloud versus here?

If so I would be more than happy to start doing that instead, but I am too lazy to do both. :)[/quote]

I prefer soundcloud comments … here’s a link to my tracks, get commenting! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://soundcloud.com/thegbrproject[/quote]

HAHA,

You must have missed the part where I said I was lazy.

But seriously though, I have no problems with that. :wink:

I’m about as lazy as it gets! I can’t even be @rsed to finish thi…

Thanks guys and Mr Bach - both - but if its on souncloud i would prefer the label must be daft to not sign this :stuck_out_tongue:

like it, submarine techno!! :smiley:

[quote]slender (13/07/2011)[hr]Thanks guys and Mr Bach - both - but if its on souncloud i would prefer the label must be daft to not sign this :P[/quote]

Including the word ‘not’ is very important in that sentence folks!!

Those three little letters must be worth a tenner I’d say :smiley:

[quote]jonsloan (13/07/2011)[hr]Those three little letters must be worth a tenner I’d say :D[/quote]

Tell you what you what I will give 10% of any royalties I get from it - LOL

So who did you remix this time? :smiley:

nice and original choon at last !! great track

Thanks guys - and believe it or not I am going to remix this tune for a more banging dancefloor death track :slight_smile:

Oh stay tuned ep out midnight tonite :cool:

[quote]slender (14/07/2011)[hr]Thanks guys - and believe it or not I am going to remix this tune for a more banging dancefloor death track :slight_smile:

Oh stay tuned ep out midnight tonite :cool:[/quote]

jesus!!! :open_mouth:

REMIX WITHING A REMIX WITHIN A REMIX. INCEPTION

Nice sphere!

I see ghosts everywhere!

LOL :smiley:

[quote]slender (13/07/2011)[hr]Thanks guys and Mr Bach - both - but if its on souncloud i would prefer the label must be daft to not sign this :P[/quote]

Your wish has been granted.

You only have two left so make em count.:wink: