Speaker Vibration Absorption

Ok I remember seeing somewhere once on the internet these foam panels that speakers stand on which help absorb the vibrations of the speaker.

However I’m having to luck finding it again, i’ve tried various google searches under ‘speaker foam’, ‘speaker vibration absorption’, etc.

Does anyone know the name? Or better still could give me a link?

Cheers :slight_smile:

Not sure about the foam, but I use a couple of upside down waste paper bins. Does the trick nicely for under a tenner!

I assume you mean these


[quote]deeko (11/28/2009)[hr]I assume you mean these



Thank you