Spider Monkey

No worries dude :cool: Thats cool man I’ve only tried once my advice is just take any knowledge u can test it out filter the good from the bad and eventually u’ll make sense of it well thats what I hope to do haha. Goes for any learning I guess. U make a good point with the gated vocal and why u put it where u did, I still feel it could be used in other parts as well tho personally. 4 ctrlaltdel on soundcloud wow! Im atchually none of them could get confusing for peeps :hehe: this is just my forum name my producing name is Craig Hathaway. sorry if I mislead u haha heres the link

Stream Craig Hathaway - Navaro (Original) by CraigHathaway | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Cheers

That would explain why I couldn’t find you then! ha ha

I’ve listened to your track mate and I’ve gotta say its quality! I’ve not been producing long enough to give any “expert” advice but what I would say is maybe pan some of the sounds further left and right to give the tune a bit of space as it sounded very central.

Does that make sense or am I way off?

Either way its top stuff and looking forward to hearing the next installment! :wink:

Cheers for the comments dude. I agree that the mix doesn’t sound wide enough. But it has got alot of panning and doubling up of tracks already and after watching a tutorial on here I was wondering if maybe I needed I think its a stereo widender (is that a word haha) to widen up the mix overall in the mastering stage. But to be honest Im not sure its all trial and error really.