Ssl nucleus daw controller

[url]http://www.solid-state-logic.com/music/nucleus/[/url]

Bit Pricey at £3k+

Looks the business tho… Would we great to have SSL Preamps

3k - fck.

Nice that the faders are motorised @ that price! LOL

The Novation Zero SL II has never looked so affordable! :hehe:

lol ICN. I was literally just thinking the same thing.

I was like, this thing looks like it does the same thing as the novation zero. and that is priced at $250…

@UV, deffo… Only problem with the Zero as far as I can see is that it doesnt have motorised faders. Which is a pity cos Behringer can do them.

Behringer have the BCR series with just loads of endless Pots… And the BCF series with 10 motorised faders.

Apart from that - all good. I’ve a Nocturn & its everything you could want for Daw control. You can pick them up for nothing (and practically unused) 2nd hand. I’d secretly love a Zero though :slight_smile:

Still - That SSL thing looks a bit ****ing better! haha!

You’d be gutted if you spilt your cup of hot choclate over it

you get 2 Proper SSL mic pres off their 250k desks + their channel strip and mix bus plugins. a soundcard monitor section etc… defo still pricey.

Getting SSL Quality on your tunes for 3k isnt that bad really.

[quote]slender (01/12/2010)[hr]You’d be gutted if you spilt your cup of hot choclate over it[/quote]

Or Jip! :smiley:

[quote]phil johnston (01/12/2010)[hr]you get 2 Proper SSL mic pres off their 250k desks + their channel strip and mix bus plugins. a soundcard monitor section etc… defo still pricey.

Getting SSL Quality on your tunes for 3k isnt that bad really.[/quote]

Ah yeah… If you could justify it… or were single… Absolutely!

Its really sh!t cool :cool:

[quote]ICN (01/12/2010)[hr][quote]phil johnston (01/12/2010)[hr]you get 2 Proper SSL mic pres off their 250k desks + their channel strip and mix bus plugins. a soundcard monitor section etc… defo still pricey.

Getting SSL Quality on your tunes for 3k isnt that bad really.[/quote]

Ah yeah… If you could justify it… or were single… Absolutely!

Its really sh!t cool :cool:[/quote]

Yeah it’s not something you’d buy for your hobby… You’d need to be pro for it to make any sense.