Still cant view any videos

Paid on friday and still havent been able to access videos… planned on working on some projects over the weekend and its kind of a setback not to be able to view the videos… there went my weekend…

Transaction Confirmation

Please retain for your records

Thank you

Your transaction has been processed by RBS WorldPay, on behalf of Sonic Music Services.

Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 99.99

Description: --Yearly Subscription–

Merchant’s cart ID: bloedlyn

Authorisation Date/Time: 06/Aug/2010 18:39:29

RBS WorldPay’s transaction ID: 895249568

This is not a tax receipt.

Enquiries

This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of Sonic Music Services to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered.

If you have any questions about your order, please email Sonic Music Services at: customerservice@sonicacademy.com, with the transaction details listed above.

Thank you for shopping with Sonic Music Services.

When you submit your transaction for processing by RBS WorldPay you confirm your acceptance of RBS WorldPay’s shopper privacy policy, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://www.rbsworldpay.com/shopper/privacy/

To find out more about how your transaction was processed, visit RBS WorldPay’s Frequently Asked Questions at:

Payment Processor | An Omni Channel Money Movement Solution | Payment Processors | Payments Processor | Payments Processors | Digital Payment Companies | Digital Payments Solutions | Best Online Payment Processor | Best Payment Processor | Instant Check Payment Processor | Online Payment Processor | Online Payment Processors | Payment Processor Online | Website Payment Processor | Best Payment Processor for Small Business | Payment Processing Company | Payment Processor Companies | Payment Processor Company | Real Time Pay | Real Time Payment | Real Time Payments | RTR Payment

[quote]bloedlyn (10/08/2010)[hr]Paid on friday and still havent been able to access videos… planned on working on some projects over the weekend and its kind of a setback not to be able to view the videos… there went my weekend…

Transaction Confirmation

Please retain for your records

Thank you

Your transaction has been processed by RBS WorldPay, on behalf of Sonic Music Services.

Transaction details:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 99.99

Description: --Yearly Subscription–

Merchant’s cart ID: bloedlyn

Authorisation Date/Time: 06/Aug/2010 18:39:29

RBS WorldPay’s transaction ID: 895249568

This is not a tax receipt.

Enquiries

This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted. It is the responsibility of Sonic Music Services to confirm that your order has been accepted, and to deliver any goods or services you have ordered.

If you have any questions about your order, please email Sonic Music Services at: customerservice@sonicacademy.com, with the transaction details listed above.

Thank you for shopping with Sonic Music Services.

When you submit your transaction for processing by RBS WorldPay you confirm your acceptance of RBS WorldPay’s shopper privacy policy, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://www.rbsworldpay.com/shopper/privacy/

To find out more about how your transaction was processed, visit RBS WorldPay’s Frequently Asked Questions at:

Payment Processor | An Omni Channel Money Movement Solution | Payment Processors | Payments Processor | Payments Processors | Digital Payment Companies | Digital Payments Solutions | Best Online Payment Processor | Best Payment Processor | Instant Check Payment Processor | Online Payment Processor | Online Payment Processors | Payment Processor Online | Website Payment Processor | Best Payment Processor for Small Business | Payment Processing Company | Payment Processor Companies | Payment Processor Company | Real Time Pay | Real Time Payment | Real Time Payments | RTR Payment

this should be working for you now,

if you ever have any problems again just drop an email to customerservice@sonicacademy.com

awesome. thanks man

The exact thing has just happened to me over the weekend - i’ve tried to send an email to customerservice@sonicacademy.com but i got this back:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

customerservice@sonicacademy.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 No relaying allowed - psmtp (state 14).

[quote]brain69nz (30/08/2010)[hr]The exact thing has just happened to me over the weekend - i’ve tried to send an email to customerservice@sonicacademy.com but i got this back:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

customerservice@sonicacademy.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 No relaying allowed - psmtp (state 14).[/quote]

hi,

i have checked your account and these doesn not appear to be any problems with it.

can you please log in and try to watch the videos again?

regarding the email failure, our servers are currently changing over at present and we are experiencing some downtime. - should be resolved soon!

Same thing has happened to me with a new subscription, I also attempted to e-mail customer service but the mail was undeliverable.

I subscribed yesterday and I’m still unable to access any videos beyond previews (or course materials at all) and I still see “Become a subscriber” links on My Account page. The Agreement ID I received in my receipt e-mail is 9156721.

Thanks.

[quote]FamousDogTELPOS (02/09/2010)[hr]Same thing has happened to me with a new subscription, I also attempted to e-mail customer service but the mail was undeliverable.

I subscribed yesterday and I’m still unable to access any videos beyond previews (or course materials at all) and I still see “Become a subscriber” links on My Account page. The Agreement ID I received in my receipt e-mail is 9156721.

Thanks.[/quote]

hi, this issue has been fixed for you

apologies for the problems

bry

[quote]bryan spence (02/09/2010)[hr]

hi, this issue has been fixed for you

apologies for the problems

bry[/quote]