Still need a proper title for this one

Any feedback and/or cool title is welcome ;)br
br
iframe width=“100%” height=“166” scrolling=“no” frameborder=“no” src=“https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F79346615”/iframebr
br
Thanks guys!

SO MUCH potential!br
br
But i think that some of the sounds aren’t as good as they need to be to make this track professional quality.br
br
Particularly the high synth at the start of the break sounded very harsh and not very ‘pretty’ on my speakers.br
br
Also the build could use a bit more excitement and tension in the last 8 bars before the drop, and then the drop needs to bigger.br
br
But like i said, musically you have it totally going on - just need to get the overall sound quality and arrangement nailed.

Thanks David! Will have a listen with respect to your points.

I agree! its a very very nice tune! it just sounds a bit muddled, like you need the sounds to be clearer…

Mannnnnnnn I wanna hear the rest of this track…br
br
br
Agree with the guys, sounds a little muddy and the drop lacked impact but other than that its wayyyyy to funky.br
br
br
But in saying that im already on my third listen.br
br
br

Thanks mr nobody :)br
I actually like the amount of muddiness you all mentioned though.

Cool sound! :slight_smile: As for title I was thinking “Alfredo” for some reason haha… Don’t ask me why, cuz I don’t know! Keep it up man !

Thanks. Alfredo… :Dbr
Will not ask. But it’s interesting

If the mid high frequencies cut through the mix just a tiny bit more it would be spot on for me.br
br
br
Anyway I’d love a copy for my iPod. I assume it will be sent to labels, if its taken up let me know and I’ll purchase for sure.br
br
If not feel free to shoot me a copy and ill also add it to the playlist on my radio show.

I really like this track - I’d definitely buy it :slight_smile: br
br
great groovy bassline, love the kind of wobbly/detuned sound to the pad/chords in the first 15 seconds. The breakdown is definitely the weakest part of the track… br
br
Everything else is fantastic though! I could listen to that bassline for hours :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. And yes, it’s been sent out. Will keep you posted for any new info.

Sweet,br
br
Best of luck with it dude.

I like it :slight_smile: If it was me though I would have bought out a bit more treble (in my ears anyway :P) br
br
Good luck with it!