Still unable to open part 1 zip of main room house

hey phil I have tried all different programs and its not working every other tutorial I have downloaded always works and so do the other two parts of the main room house just seem to be having a problem with part one I wasted an extra one of the 3 downloads trying to see if it would work but no luck

Sorry… i had initially thought you where talking about the resource files… i understand that it is the video downloads you where talking about now. doh.

Im looking into it now!

[quote]nathan_robinson13 (28/11/2011)[hr]hey phil I have tried all different programs and its not working every other tutorial I have downloaded always works and so do the other two parts of the main room house just seem to be having a problem with part one I wasted an extra one of the 3 downloads trying to see if it would work but no luck[/quote]

what exactly is the problem you are having?

can’t extract ? - if so what is the error message

Error to many entries into central directory according to end of central directory info??

thats the error message I get and as i said I have purchased a fair few of the tutorials now and they always work fine just the part 1 of main room house wont open in 7zip or winzip on either my studio computer or my laptop not sure what to do o

[quote]nathan_robinson13 (29/11/2011)[hr]Error to many entries into central directory according to end of central directory info??

thats the error message I get and as i said I have purchased a fair few of the tutorials now and they always work fine just the part 1 of main room house wont open in 7zip or winzip on either my studio computer or my laptop not sure what to do o[/quote]

seems to be an issue with windows.

i have repackaged and am uploading it to the server again. i will post back when it is ready to download

[quote]bryan spence (29/11/2011)[hr][quote]nathan_robinson13 (29/11/2011)[hr]Error to many entries into central directory according to end of central directory info??

thats the error message I get and as i said I have purchased a fair few of the tutorials now and they always work fine just the part 1 of main room house wont open in 7zip or winzip on either my studio computer or my laptop not sure what to do o[/quote]

seems to be an issue with windows.

i have repackaged and am uploading it to the server again. i will post back when it is ready to download

[/quote]

New resources up - problem should be resolved for you now