Strange sound when using Kick presets pack 2

Hibr
br
Just bought the Kick preset pack 2. When using it and every time a kick hits, there is also some sort of synth chord chime sounding in the background. It only happens with the preset pack 2 and all other kicks are as normal. Only plug in loaded is Kick so the sound cannot come from anywhere else. It seems to be a bug somewhere? What is the cause behind it? Im using OS Maverick and Ableton Live 9, Kick version 1.02br
br
I have extracted how it sounds like. Just need a support email so I can send it to you.

[quote]Cirrusman (02/12/2015)[hr]Hibr
br
Just bought the Kick preset pack 2. When using it and every time a kick hits, there is also some sort of synth chord chime sounding in the background. It only happens with the preset pack 2 and all other kicks are as normal. Only plug in loaded is Kick so the sound cannot come from anywhere else. It seems to be a bug somewhere? What is the cause behind it? Im using OS Maverick and Ableton Live 9, Kick version 1.02br
br
I have extracted how it sounds like. Just need a support email so I can send it to you.[/quote]br
br
Heybr
br
stange indeed. can you update to V1.12B from your account area and see if that makes any differencebr

It did help to update to 1.12 Beta. No chime sound now, thanks :slight_smile: