Subscribing to Sonic Academy

Hello I have recently become very interested in purchasing a sonic academy gold membership for the year. That being said there is on key question that I have before I drop $165

I was simply wondering if I pay the $165 for the year, would that allow me access to all tutorials or would I still have to pay the additional subscription fee for all of the courses I would like to partake in.

Thanks to everyone who took time out of their busy day to read and answer my thread

One Love

-Dis

[quote]DisLEXsicK (28/09/2011)[hr]Hello I have recently become very interested in purchasing a sonic academy gold membership for the year. That being said there is on key question that I have before I drop $165

I was simply wondering if I pay the $165 for the year, would that allow me access to all tutorials or would I still have to pay the additional subscription fee for all of the courses I would like to partake in.

Thanks to everyone who took time out of their busy day to read and answer my thread

One Love

-Dis[/quote]

All tutorials ever from now until a year away!

this also gets you 70% discount should you wish to purchase the videos to download and take away with you forever.