Supa Trigga Install Not Working For New Complextro Tuts

All that pops up on my MAC is the component and I’ve seen a lot of complaints and nobody seems to know how to install it correctly. If you know why just the component is showing up and no DMG or PKG to install that would be great? I just might have software that is too new for the software? I don’t know?br
br
Can anybody help?

[quote]freshproduce (12/05/2013)[hr]All that pops up on my MAC is the component and I’ve seen a lot of complaints and nobody seems to know how to install it correctly. If you know why just the component is showing up and no DMG or PKG to install that would be great? I just might have software that is too new for the software? I don’t know?br
br
Can anybody help?[/quote]br
br
to install a component file, just drop it intobr
br
HD Library Audio Plugins Componentsbr
br
should now show up as an audio unit in your DAW

that’s the very first thing i did

Yeah it won’t work on my mac. It won’t show up in Logic or Ableton 32 or 64 bit. I’ve put it in every library folder two considering there’s three libraries on a MAC. I just suggest using something different because this bug has been going on for over 5 years. br
br
I did exactly what you said to do. I even bought got WOW and the Reverb. It’s just the free plug that won’t work.br
br
Any other ideas? I usually use izotope glitch for stuff like this so I guess I don’t really need it. If it’s really that critical for the lessons to come please tell me how to do it. I could call Apple, but once they do everything I did they will just tell me to contact the guy who made the “FREE PLUG” who doesn’t respond to emails.lol

sounds like it might be an old version of the plugin or something?br
br
do you have a link to the plugin you downloaded and i will try it here.

yeah bro…br
br
http://bram.smartelectronix.com/plugins.php?id=6br
br
That’s it.

You need to get the mac osx universal binary audio unit from that page

That’s what I did. Then there’s only a component file in there. None of the other files will show up on my computer. There’s more files in the folder with everything in it when I look at it on a PC.br
br
I’m over it. There’s so many other things we could do to get glitches without this garbage.br
br
I’ve sat here for hours trying to install this thing. The binary version won’t work.

Quite often I find with Logic plugins I need to open Logic in 32bit mode first then they will appear in 64-bit and other DAWSbr
br
Im on OSX 10.8.3 and used this technique to make Supertrigga show in Logic 9.1.7br
br
can’t get it to show in Reaper though :ermm:br
br

Exactly, I agree with Vagkiss ! I could not find it in 64bits version, I restarted in 32bits, SupaTrigga was recognized, and could restart in 64bits and find it… ! Thxs man for that cue !

i am a bit late to this game but i thought i would mention that ableton live 9 doesn’t seem to default to using audio units. i had to go into preferences and set “enable audio units” before ableton would use supatrigga.br
br
-r