Swap Shop!

Hey guys n gals,

I was sitting here having a smoke and I came up with a great idea for us in this horrible economy. This was inspired by Jon when he posted to sell his software… What if we were to post software like vst’s and plug-ins such as Jon has done, but for trade. I’m sure the majority of us have some sort of useful software sitting dormant on our computers that never gets used anymore that you one time forked out hard earned cash… We could list our goodies and barter with each other. or even make it like a library system where you “check out” software if there is a license available. I don’t see how it would be illegal if you were simply just transferring licenses all the time. Of course, only those that contribute would be allowed in the mystic software circle, making it fair. Anyhow, post your thoughts, develop this idea more. I think we might be on to something here, especially since software can be so expensive…

Raymond :smiley:

OK, I’ll start it out.

I’ll trade someone a fancy Windows Office 2003 disk for the Massive synth. :stuck_out_tongue:

Raymond

How about a CD-R of Office 95 for Ableton Live 8 Suite?

I’ll trade massive for the sonic maximizer. Au version.

i’ll swap everything in my bank account for all of your software :wink:

I would trade Cubase Studio 4 for Ableton 8.

Or

Battery 3 for GURU vst