Sylenth init preset missing?

i use sylenth on my pc (vista) and don’t have the menu option that the SA guys have to do an init preset like on the videos? do you only get this function with sylenth on the mac?

The version you have is the free version you can get from the website. You need to get Sylenth1.

I had the same prob: the solution I’ve found was to put all the oscillators as they were

on the tut video (just make PAUSE and check’em) , then i saved the preset as INIT…

:slight_smile:

[quote]highfy (6/26/2009)[hr]I had the same prob: the solution I’ve found was to put all the oscillators as they were
on the tut video (just make PAUSE and check’em) , then i saved the preset as INIT…
:)[/quote]

haha wicked! Top idea. Will have to try that :D:D:D

let’s share tips…:cool:

The title to this thread reminds me of the Simpson’s episode where Homer is confused when the computer tells him to strike “any key”, and he sits there and looks for the “any” key. lol. Its exactly the same but different! :stuck_out_tongue:

Raymond

nice to be compared with Homer :ermm:

hahah, not comparing you at all. its just funny because the title reminded me of it. its not even the same. thats what i meant by exactly the same but different! doesn’t even make sense when you really think about it!

Raymond

don’t worry i was joking too…:smiley: