Sylenth tips and tricks

Hi everyone,

Following the stupendous recent group buy of Sylenth (thanks mainly to Phil - may his name live on forever in eternal glory), I thought it might be good for users to post up any tips and tricks you pick up so others may benefit from the many Eureka moments I’m sure we will all soon have. I’ve got a couple to start you off (don’t get too excited though - I’m sure you’ve already found them), but anything that you think could help others from shortcuts to sound creation would be well worth sharing the wealth with.

1. Click on the ‘Check for Updates’ link in the Sylenth menu to be taken to a secret page on the LennarDigital website that contains hundreds of presets you can download for free.

2. Click on ‘Load Bank’ in the Sylenth menu to find another TWO huge soundbanks that came with Sylenth (thanks to michaljesensky for this last one!)

Anyway, as I said, don’t get too excited with these - I’m sure you can do better. I’m just starting to get to grips with the ‘Arp’ potentialities. I’ll post anything useful I find in the meantime. As Depeche Mode once said, ‘Enjoy the Sylenth’.

I’ve mentioned him a couple of times elsewhere on teh site but Adam Szabo has some wicked presets for Sylenth, only he charges for them.

http://www.adamszabo.com/

Cheers! I’m trying to get as many as I can for free (tightarse that I am) but ones that are good enough I wouldn’t mind paying a small amount for. There are also links on the LennarDigital website to commercial soundbanks, most of which have free sampler packs for. You can download these for free without committing to buy.

You can tell I’m a Yorkshireman. I got a bruise on the back of my neck the other day from when I bent down to pick up a fifty pence I dropped.

[quote]bouffont (7/31/2009)[hr]I’ve mentioned him a couple of times elsewhere on teh site but Adam Szabo has some wicked presets for Sylenth, only he charges for them.

http://www.adamszabo.com/[/quote]

I have his Zebra soundset…good stuff…gonna check out the Sylenth sets as well!