Sync loops and hot cues in tracktor scratch pro

Hi

ive recently tried to start using 4 decks on tracktor scratch pro, 2 decks are controlled externally with my cdjs and the other 2 decks im am using as samplers as such, is there any way you can have your hot cues or hot loops to automatically go in synch with the master tempo and jump in on a beat?

i know if you are controlling all the decks internally this can be done but i dont know how to do it when im using to cdjs to control 2 decks,

thanks in advance

[quote]marro (30/03/2011)[hr]Hi

ive recently tried to start using 4 decks on tracktor scratch pro, 2 decks are controlled externally with my cdjs and the other 2 decks im am using as samplers as such, is there any way you can have your hot cues or hot loops to automatically go in synch with the master tempo and jump in on a beat?

i know if you are controlling all the decks internally this can be done but i dont know how to do it when im using to cdjs to control 2 decks,

thanks in advance

[/quote]

Yeah, I have tried this but it isn’t the neatest thing. On Friday this week Traktor Pro2 is released for download and this type of thing should work much better.

Anyway to get everything in time you need to turn on Snap and quantize.

Then on the Deck that you are controlling by CD that is playing select Master and on C & D deck select Sync.

Now when you play from C and D they will Sync to the master Deck. You will need to play the C & D on the 1 beat still, but it will fix small timing errors. Hot cues will work the same.

BUT you will need to remember to change the MASTER. If you stop the deck with master active and leave the C or D deck play, they will change their pitch to 0, so you need to set a playing deck to MAster before you stop the old deck.