Synthwave Sample Pack / 47

Hi Chris, i purchase synthwave sample pack, is posible do you reupload this guitar sample?. In the pack is not the same. is another key more low tone no like the demo. thanks in advance.

@neodeavid

Not sure if this link is still alive.

If you load that sample in a sampler and pitch it down you should get the same result.

It can be done inside an audio clip as well if your DAW allows you to re-pitch audio clips.

Hi Tekalught:
I try pitch the sample but the result is horrible. Because isn’t a one ahora, there are various sounds apart of the guitar.

In logic pro x do You have some solution to re-pitch like You Say?

Another problem, un the arps is not all the samples from the demo. I work to enlist all the Lost samples.

Thanks in advance

You can do this in 2 different ways :

1. With the audio file as an audio clip

2. Using Logic Sampler

Not sure to understand what you’re trying to list or match here ??

The audio demos are full tracks made out of this pack , no samples details names in there.

The content of the pack is as follow :

What’s your issue, is there any missing content according to you ?

Tekalight:
Thanks for the response, but the both ways you mention, don’t have the result. Still sounds artificial. Demo for Kit 03 is a natural sound of the guitar in a 1+ octave thant the archive included in pack.

For the second question i try to put another answer.

Thanks.

@neodeavid

Not sure to understand what it is exactly that you’re trying to find out, compare or match as exactly the same here.

The idea of a any sample pack is to provide “source” audio material that you can use as is or process & transform in order to make different sounds to use in your production.

Demos are showcasing the audio sources ( so the samples as they are delivered in the pack ) but they often illustrate the 2nd part : modified & creative sound created from these “sources”.

That’s the core concept of a sample pack and a demo attached to it, same story for all labels or content creator, so trying to match the exact same sound you’ re getting inside a sample pack and what you hear in the demo is not the right approach here I think.

If you find non playable or damaged samples in a pack, then of course it’s an issue to be reported to the content creator, but again here, I’m not sure what it is you’re trying to find out and if your approach is right in the end.

If something seems wrong with specific sample(s), simply name them and someone will check if there is any issue with the pack, but again trying to match the exact same sound you hear in demos might not be the right approach here ( or with any other sample packs ) if that makes any sense ?

Tekalighth,
Understand the porpouse of a sample pack, but in this case, all the samples i’m the Kit number 3 are un the correcto key, only the Guitar sample is in an 1 Octave down of the original. Why i’m Say original. Because if You Saw old comments in this post you’ll see the same sample is not including that’s why some users requested it, because In the beggining the sample isn’t included. But now i purchase is a new versión of the sample pack, the name of the folder inside the zip is Now “Sonic academy - synthwave sample pack 2” od evident a new versión including the sample “Synthwave Con Kit 03 - Guitars and FX Stems” is not the same sample.

Synthwave Con Kit 03 - Guitars and FX Stems is the correct sample - I have emailed you and will sort on Monday

1 Like

Hi Chris,
You mean on monday send me an email or now You send me an email?

Thanks in advance.

@neodeavid

Chris would have emailed you, make sure to check your spam/promotion folder, our emails are often getting flagged as unwanted mails.

You seem to have bought this pack twice, this will be sorted on Monday for you.

Alternatively, shoot us an email at mailto:customerservice@sonicacademy.com

Cheers ! :wink: