Synthwave Sample Pack / 47

Synthwave Sample Pack

View Product

This is the big one, nearly a year in the making and made by some of the hottest talent on the scene.

Sonic Academy presents - ‘Synthwave Sample Pack’ An almighty 4GB of Arps, Bass, Drums, Pads, Vocals, MIDI files and 5 Massive Construction Kits.

This pack has been meticulously built from classic synths such as Jupiter 8, Juno 106, Arp Odyessy, Korg Polysix and of course three Mini Moog.

Drum loops and the single hits have been expertly recorded through UAD preamps from drum machines such as the TR - 707, TR 727, Linn Drum LM-1, Oberheim DMX, Yamaha RX21, and processed through AMS RMX-16, SSL Buss Comp, DBX 160, Lexicon 224 reverbs, and Ampex tape machines.

Sonic Academy assembled a team of Synthwave producers to make this pack the very best you can get. Just listen to the audio demos to understand the breadth and depth of the pack. Designed to allow mixing and matching of the folders so you can start producing and stop searching.

Hi! This is a great pack to get some ideas for original Synthwave pieces. My only complaint is that in “Con Kit 03 Stems - 105bpm”, the file “Synthwave Con Kit 03 - Guitars and FX Stems.aif” is completely blank. I’m assuming a mistake was made in the stemming process? Would you mind fixing this? I’d like to be able to isolate it to study it a bit.

Thanks!

You’re correct - here is a link to the correct file you are missing - Dropbox - Link Expired

Great pack here guys! I’m getting a lot of use out of the drum samples. A little disappointing to not find any toms in the single drum samples though.

Hey @anthonyp there is a folder of tom fills - could chop some hits from those! Glad you like the rest though.

Great, thanks Chris!

Hi. Could you reinstate the link to

please? The link seems to have expired.

Cheers

try this one - Dropbox - File Deleted

Lovely, got it. Thanks Chris.

Where do all of the samples come from? Particularly the synth samples, it would be nice to know so that I could make my own. I won’t be able to use any of the loops given as I would need to change the chord/key occasionally(!). Also a guide to the samples used in the drum loops would be very handy when it comes to making your own versions/editing.

The drum one shots are nice, but there aren’t many one shot toms.

Great Job! I would love to see a tutorial on how to make these presets!

Hi! This is a great pack to get some ideas for original Synthwave pieces. My only complaint is that in “Con Kit 03 Stems - 105bpm”, the file “Synthwave Con Kit 03 - Guitars and FX Stems.aif” is completely blank. I’m assuming a mistake was made in the stemming process?

I just bought this pack, and obviously this still has not been fixed, as it is missing from the pack I just downloaded. Can you please post the link up again please? Also, you should warn people that most of the samples are all 105 BPM, and they cannot be resized to match a different tempo. That’s a bit disappointing.

Here ya go, Dan Man!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9eknui1pnst9eo9/Synthwave%20Con%20Kit%2003%20-%20Guitars%20and%20FX%20Stems.aif?dl=0

Thank you very much Jeanofmarc!

You guys may want to look into getting that fixed. Also, it appears that only the Apple Loops files are stretchable at the moment, the aiff files dont want to stretch or match tempo when the tempo is changed inside FL Studio 12.5 unless I am missing something drastic. Anyways, THANKS AGAIN!

So i guess you need a macbook, these are all aiff files…or this wont work in Native instruments, machine

Hey Danny,

You could easily convert them to the file format you need. I like MediaHuman for this, but there are many other ways.

Can it work with fl studios? I have a file manager for moving sound files into the instruments file

Hey @Kindalike_jordan

Beside the Logic & Ableton dedicated formats available in this sound pack, you’ve got the audio samples for one shots sounds and loops, so it’s just a matter of importing those into your DAW. According to previous post in this topic, looks like audio files are in .aif format, which may required a conversion to .wav format before importing them into FL but besides this, nothing should prevent you to make those audio files available with FL studio.

Hi peps just a quick one! do these packs work with CakeWalk ??

Hi there @TEEBOY

Yes, those are audio files samples + Midi Clips that you can load and use with any DAW, only the ESX 24 and Ableton Live drums racks are specific to Logic Pro & Ableton Live but those are simply using this pack audio content, so you’ve got everything and all content available for use with CakeWalk.