Tech Tips - Tech Tips Volume 26 / 514

genial

Do you ever sell ana 2 and kick 2 as a package deal?

That’s more a question for sales that you could ask via mail : <mailto: customerservice@sonicacademy.com>

But from memory I haven’t seen this yet ( I might be wrong though ), S.A runs regular sales & promotional offers on their plugins, they also offer bundle options like plugin + presets packs or presets packs bundle.

At the moment ANA 2 is still 65% OFF in order to support people during the Covid19 crisis.

Make sure to check their socials as well as your email Preferences from your user account to keep up to date : Sign Up ( make sure to be logged in to use that link ).

Nice tutorial

Nice tutorial thanks

Nice

Good

Good intro to Kick.

I like the pitch function very much.

Really good intro!

Good kick course

Good Kick

cool

thanks for info, cool video

Seems like anyone who understands this tutorial already knows everything he is talking about.

It would be helpful to me to explain what the different pitches represent with the kick and how and why you might adjust them in a track.

Good info, thanks

Very helpful information, I was a bit lost when I first started, but after the first couple of videos, my output had already improved significantly.

God, I can see myself nerding out and spending a day on this instead of producing :joy:

Great instrument!