Tech Tips - Tech Tips Volume 61 with Kirk Degiorgio / 1230

Tech Tips Volume 61 with Kirk Degiorgio

View Course

Following on from our popular, Synthwave, House and Trance ‘Essentials’ series, there was only ever one person to go to when it came to looking at the beginnings of Techno - the man himself Kirk Degiorgio.

In this set of videos, we start with a detailed look at the tracks and producers that emerged from the Detroit scene back in the late '80s that helped forge the sound of Techno as we know it today along with the different hardware used.

Kirk then sets about showing us how we can recreate that Detroit sound using today’s accessible software from synths, patterns, samplers and drum machines.

A passionate insight into the origins of Techno from one of the UK’s best.

Check it out!

I knew I was correct about the history. So many always jump on it when I say Detroit. It’s better told by the people who were there and lived it as I was.

Very informative

1 Like

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Very useful, thank you.

1 Like

Loved the history lesson, thank you!

1 Like

All the genres should be treated like this, this is what I payed for. I can figure out signal chaining and experiment all day but quality perspective can be hard to develop without a helping hand.

1 Like

thanks kirk, try sahara for kontakt for the mirage

Thank you very much Kirk, each video was very informative and well explained. I really enjoyed this course.

1 Like