Technical Issues?

Hi. i am new here, and have enjoyed watching the free tutorials. they are really informative, and im sure that i would benefit from a yearly subscription. But i have been looking through the forum and have found quite a few posts about broken links, corrupt files etc. is this a regular occurrence? i really want to subscribe, but wanted to make sure that everything is running smoothly now? Cheers! Andy

[quote]AndyBayley (04/07/2010)[hr]Hi. i am new here, and have enjoyed watching the free tutorials. they are really informative, and im sure that i would benefit from a yearly subscription. But i have been looking through the forum and have found quite a few posts about broken links, corrupt files etc. is this a regular occurrence? i really want to subscribe, but wanted to make sure that everything is running smoothly now? Cheers! Andy[/quote]

Hey Andy…

Its all cool Man - Been here around a year… NO problems.

If you do… A post in this section will get it sorted ASAFP.

ah cool… thanks for the reply! its my birthday in a couple of weeks, and i think i know what im gonna ask for! been having serious writers block this year. i think it boils down to workflow, having switched to Logic after using Reason for years, my inspiration seems to get drowned in the annoyance and frustration of Logic.

No way.

Same as Man.

Used Reason for about 3 years - then moved onto Ableton for a while, sold it & got Logic. Never liked Cubase.

Love Logic. Very easy to use. As deep as you need it to go. Always found it v.intuitive from the beginning. Anything you need is literally where you think it would logically be. A lot less cryptic & more straightforward than any other program I’ve used.

And… I got a Subscription last yeat for my B’day too. LOL

Edit: Just saw that you find Logic a bit of a melter… Nah, Its pretty cool once you get the same “groove” going. Always found Reason very quick to get the head nodding. Only thing that I really miss about Reason is The Matrix. Would pay 100 Quid / Euro / Whatever for it.