Techno tune

new track.

I’ll give some feedback, but I want to make sure that you understand I am new at production and can’t give much technical feedback and be more of what I can hear…

I would say that the beginning part needs more elements… it becomes kinda boring after a minute with nothing really happening… the introduction of the bass I think is good, but with a few more things around it it would be nice… also with the rest of the track, it needs something else not necissarily driving it forward, but at least complimenting the track…

The breakdown is introduced a little too sudden for me, I would do something here…

also, the track needs to be tightened a bit… for me, the elements sound a little loose…

If you tighten it up a bit, add some sounds and tracks to it, I think you can have a very nice techno track.

I thought it was awesome! Got some really cool percussion in there.

I agree with Adroit, a bit empty in the begining. The Bassline is coming a bit to loud after. The mix is as well not that well balanced. The Track has a lot of potential! You just have to find a bit the right balance between the elements. (I know its easy to say but hard to realize it) anyway theres a lot of “cold” things in there so its loose the “charme” after a while. Maybe one warm sound maybe a litle pad in the background form time to time or a synth who sounds a bit warmer who comes very selten will ad that extra what is missing. Without to rule that character of the Track.just an idea…:slight_smile:

tnx for the feedback :smiley: I know it needs alot of work :smiley: it was something that i made in just 3hours including “mastering”…i dont really want something from this project tho :stuck_out_tongue: i dont find it that good (well interesting)…maybe if i did a new arrangement …but ye that reverb thingy is kinda random without any fine tuning btw…what did u mean by tighten up the sound that’s whats bothering me :smiley: cheers

well i don’t think this is anywhere close to be regarded as a complete track. your percussion in the second half is really good though but even that needs more arranging. My advice would be to try to spend more time on adding new and exciting elements instead of having what fairly is a 2 bar loop automated in the main parts. Go for more composition/arrangement. You’ve offered us something like a mastered WIP snippet and if you want a serious feedback, come back with it when it’s done. :smiley: