Thanks SA!

I would like to take this time to thank SA for helping me learn how to produce. I started production around the beginning of July (about 2 1/2 months ago), (didn’t even know what an LFO was) and I already have a record getting signed to a new record label, that has a talented roster of artist, and has some very impressive support from top quality deejays. I think that SA was the most valuable resource I used. I will be updating my subscription, because there is much more to learn. I also want to thank Phil for personally listening to my track and tearing it down, so it could be better before I submitted it. :slight_smile:

Congratulations my friend , The SA Brotherhood is proud of your success :smiley:

Your very wellcome! Good luck with the release!

Thanks you all, I will be posting the finished master track, for you all to hear soon. I tried posting the unmastered on Soundcloud but it keeps putting artifacts in the track, which seems to be an issue some people are having. I think it may be the sound cloud encoder having issues with the high end but I have not tested this theory yet.

Well done mate, it’s incredible how much talent is hanging around this forums :smiley:

Well done congrats…

to infinity … and beyond!

Buzz Lightyear al rescate!