The karate kid is back

After being forced to watch this movie. I wanted to say that it is just lame. Jayden Smith was great in the movie and jackie was more dramatic on this one. But what was super stupid is that the movie is pretty. Much the same as the originall. I mean everything. Is the same only with chineese kids. Evend some of the famous qluotes are the. Same as the originall. I was like saying the lines before they even started to say it . And why is the karate kid? It should be kung fu kid lol. Btw the fighting escenes are better than the originall but I think with all the CGI they should had made a better action escenes. This new movie can’t be compared to the originall at all. The 80s soundtrack ,clothes and even the cheese fighting escenes are still bettr than this overrated new KK movie.lol so don’t waste ur money and wait yet unless u haven’t seen the originall

As long as they don’t touch Goonies, i’m not too fussed.

Goonies is a fav of mine - They are to never touch it.

I have been hoping for a number of years now though that they make a Thundercats movie. Although if they do, I want them to make it with real actors, not CGI.

I always thought Hugh Jackman would make a great Liono, although it’s a shame he’s now typecast as Wolverine.

Still haven’t thought who would make a great Cheetra.

Vin Desel would make a good Panthro for sure.

(sorry I think i’ve accidently jacked your thread)

thundercats was the shizzle… i had the sword that threw out the red beam symbol when i was younger. loved it. :stuck_out_tongue:

i just read theyve remade Predator with Adrian Brodie. wonder if its any good.

cant wait for Wall St 2… :D  December i think now :frowning:

Di Caprios new one looks interesting. Inception i think its called

[quote]jpgetty2win (20/06/2010)[hr]thundercats was the shizzle… i had the sword that threw out the red beam symbol when i was younger. loved it. :stuck_out_tongue:

i just read theyve remade Predator with Adrian Brodie. wonder if its any good.

cant wait for Wall St 2… :smiley: December i think now :frowning:

Di Caprios new one looks interesting. Inception i think its called[/quote]

Predators looks sick. I have the director script and read the movie and I really liked it a lot. Not to mention that robert rodriguez will be the director I don’t see how this movie. Would fail .

we expect nothing but cheese from the karate kid the first ones were so why should they make it cool now haha

its like doctor who … if it wasnt cheesy it wouldnt be funny.

We shall wait for the dvd tho

If you know Studio 4 in Japan who make very good and wierd anime - they are making a new series of Thundercats for a US TV network which may be interesting

[quote]slender (20/06/2010)[hr]If you know Studio 4 in Japan who make very good and wierd anime - they are making a new series of Thundercats for a US TV network which may be interesting[/quote]

Awesome

[quote]slender (20/06/2010)[hr]If you know Studio 4 in Japan who make very good and wierd anime - they are making a new series of Thundercats for a US TV network which may be interesting[/quote]

Cool!

Still, wont be like a Xmen styled version of Thundercats, which is what I think would rock more.

Still, love Manga.

Have you all seen the fake trailer for the thundercats movie?

Look it up on youtube its really well made

The CGI factor kind of ruins the movie a bit. The main character from Elephant’s Protector is far better in his fighting skills.

find cheap flights | find cheap airline tickets | cheap air travel tips | cheap flight search cheap plane tickets | free flash games | free online games | converting to islam | convert to islam | mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox | safe mercury detoxification | detox diets for weight loss foods that burn belly fat | cancer treatment cancer treatments | cheap airfare deals | how to lose weight fast | lead poisoning antidote | lead poisoning treatment