The Perfect Kick Drum

edit

Sorry it looks like this may cause some problems*, however if anyone would like this, i’ll be happy to email the word document to you or privately PM.

see jon’s post below about the original owner being an ase lol :wink:

Cheers :D

Thanks! :slight_smile:

hey roben this is good info!!!

i don’t want to seem to be jumping on your post or anything but the info is from sounds to sample a website owned by “Sharooz” and is copy written. from what i have read on other forums he (or someone with in his company) have been known to take legal action for copy and pasting info from his web site against forum owners and/or the poster.

the info is great but maybe ask SA if you can link the site rather than break the copy write and risk getting SA in Trouble.

thanks for sharing

[quote]jon_fisher (22/03/2010)[hr]hey roben this is good info!!!

i don’t want to seem to be jumping on your post or anything but the info is from sounds to sample a website owned by “Sharooz” and is copy written. from what i have read on other forums he (or someone with in his company) have been known to take legal action for copy and pasting info from his web site against forum owners and/or the poster.

the info is great but maybe ask SA if you can link the site rather than break the copy write and risk getting SA in Trouble.

thanks for sharing[/quote]

Ah crap, i didn’t know this.

I’ll edit and remove for now. If anyone wants it, just PM me or reply to this thread and i’ll PM you.

Send it my way please roben i need all the help i can get:D
Thanks

Check your inbox :smiley:

hey roben, send it my way as well. thanks :smiley:

can you send it to me too please

there you go roben http://www.soundstosample.com/theKnowledge i’ve emailed sonic about posting links to this and no one got back in touch with me, considering it was posted else where on the forum i took that as a yes