The Tunes Mixes Podcasts section

Just been flicking through listening to peoples productions and there are some really great bits of work! Everyone should take more time out to go through and listen to peoples productions on here more often I think.

Really beautiful grooves.

It’s mad because I get send more promos than i can care to count each week, only today I went through 40+ and 95% of them were (and always are) crap.

Yet 100% of the tracks I listened too on here so far - ok i haven’t listened to them all yet - have been really good.

Ok so some of them aren’t ‘release ready’ yet, but there is groove, there is feeling, there is a story, there is all the aspects that make up the foundations of great music.

This really does say good things about not only the members of SA but SA’s teaching methods too.

[quote]roben (28/08/2010)[hr]Everyone should take more time out to go through and listen to peoples productions on here more often I think.[/quote]

Couldn’t agree more! I try and listen to everything posted here and help where I can. Not often you see any of the SA tutors post in there either, that would be cool.

yeh im the same, always try n give a few a listin every now and age, i dont think its fair to use the site for ur own use if ur nt gna give any back!

New Prog House Chillout Sample :slight_smile: by DeanKenny