The Warehouse Project 2010! Lineup Released Today!

[quote]onetwoseven (22/07/2010)[hr]Closes at 6 mate. Last year hawtin played till like 20 past i think, could have been someone else tho, I went to quite a lot of em haha![/quote]

Was deffo Hawtin as i was there! :w00t:

[quote]ICN (22/07/2010)[hr]

Last time I heard a Set by Loco Dice, it was the Essential Mix - Though it was kinda dissapointing. I dont know what type of music I’d call it, but it just seemed kinda ordinary & plain for want of a better discription.

Pity, cos I have a couple of really cool Mixes by him. That Mixmag one was played to death.[/quote]

I saw him there last year. One of the strangest WHP I went to, weird atmosphere, proper tense. Hard to explain rly. But loco was decent, he played some minimal to kick off then was playing techno for rest of the set.

But after that dj sneak played, just sucked what little atmosphere was left in the room out by playing at 135 or something stupid like that. Ten years ago fair enough but not now lol. Everyone started to leave then.

Not sure if I’ve heard the essential mix your talking bout tho, is it the one with richie hawtin, magda, and dubfire?

[quote]HOUSEJAK (22/07/2010)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (22/07/2010)[hr]Closes at 6 mate. Last year hawtin played till like 20 past i think, could have been someone else tho, I went to quite a lot of em haha![/quote]

Was deffo Hawtin as i was there! :w00t:[/quote]

haha sweet! That was a messy night, I went erol the night before. Bad idea! lol, not doing 2 whp in a weekend again! Its a killer :stuck_out_tongue:

Noooooooooo! How could you do 2 WHP nights in one weekend… i would need about a week to recover!! lol lovely jubbly getting messy in the warehouse :smiley:

[quote]HOUSEJAK (22/07/2010)[hr]Noooooooooo! How could you do 2 WHP nights in one weekend… i would need about a week to recover!! lol lovely jubbly getting messy in the warehouse :D[/quote]

haha yeah a week was about right :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do I always feel hungry for donuts on this forum lately??

[quote]roben (22/07/2010)[hr]Why do I always feel hungry for donuts on this forum lately??[/quote]

Hmm… Donuts! :smiley: :w00t: :hehe:

It still at the same place under picadilly station? Whent a couple of years back for the Swedish house mafia, wasn’t too impressed with them but loved the venue. Lawler and beyer should be quality. Will depend how my bank balance is doing by the end of the summer though, weekends in manchester tend to bankrupt me.

Yeah its still there. Bayer was class last year! With Lawler it will go off for sure :smiley:

[quote]Rob_E (22/07/2010)[hr]It still at the same place under picadilly station? Whent a couple of years back for the Swedish house mafia, wasn’t too impressed with them but loved the venue. Lawler and beyer should be quality. Will depend how my bank balance is doing by the end of the summer though, weekends inmanchester tend to bankrupt me.[/quote]

+1 on the bankruptcy! lol but its great!

@127

What was Beyer like last year? Was he playing Mindless Techno - or the Hard Minimal sound?

I’ve got some sets - and they’re just not listenable. Saw him play a really dense techno set a few years back & it was like being Shelled all night.

The more complex relentless Tech-Minimal stuff is so much better… well, certainly my preference :smiley:

This is the Loco Dice Mixmag CD on Discogs. Really good. One of the best (eh…Only) Mixmag CDs that I still listen to. [url]http://www.discogs.com/Loco-Dice-Minimal-Explosion/release/522798[/url]

I’ve never done Manc for nights out, have always wanted too. Hear it’s good up there, Sankeys is supposed to be top notch.

[quote]roben (22/07/2010)[hr]I’ve never done Manc for nights out, have always wanted too. Hear it’s good up there, Sankeys is supposed to be top notch.[/quote]

It is roben, Sankeys is huge in Manc!

Possibly one of the strangest looking and placed clubs i have ever been too thou. When you turn up there, its amongst a load of what look like derelict buildings… completely out of the ordinary but all adds to the atmosphere! Fantastic place but the only problem is, its get way over capacity! If you want to go outside, you can be queuing for at least 20 minutes… madness!

You should come up thou one weekend and either do Sankeys or Warehouse Project… or both! :slight_smile:

Bayer was playing just ****ed up **** tbh, it got pretty intence! Very Techno tho, not any minimal. That night I think Jamie Jones was playing in the small room at the time so I caught most of that set I think. Memory is a bit hazy if you know what I mean haha

Roben, sankeys is the best club in the world

Top 100 Clubs 2022 | DJMag.com

haha ^^^ thats rly just a popularity contest tho, but still, its best club I’ve been to. I see your from Brighton, I used to live there (worked in digital for a bit actually) and so I can say the crowd in manc is just as good!

@housejack, I’ve only found it to be overcrowded for one or 2 nights, and they’re for the huge DJ’s. At WHP its way more overcrowded! Thats downfall of WHP imo

[quote]roben (22/07/2010)[hr]I’ve never done Manc for nights out, have always wanted too. Hear it’s good up there, Sankeys is supposed to be top notch.[/quote]

Whent to uni in lancaster and had some mates living in salford so used to be down there every other weekend, loved it! Still go down every couple of months. Never actually been in sankeys though. Qued for ages once then got turned away, not bothered since. Used to go to club v in deansgate as it was amazing a few years back, think its turned into a studenty club now which is a shame. Still get emails from them and the nights look crap now.

[quote]onetwoseven (22/07/2010)[hr]Bayer was playing just ****ed up **** tbh, it got pretty intence! Very Techno tho, not any minimal. That night I think Jamie Jones was playing in the small room at the time so I caught most of that set I think. Memory is a bit hazy if you know what I mean haha

Roben, sankeys is the best club in the world

Top 100 Clubs 2022 | DJMag.com

haha ^^^ thats rly just a popularity contest tho, but still, its best club I’ve been to. I see your from Brighton, I used to live there (worked in digital for a bit actually) and so I can say the crowd in manc is just as good!

@housejack, I’ve only found it to be overcrowded for one or 2 nights, and they’re for the huge DJ’s. At WHP its way more overcrowded! Thats downfall of WHP imo[/quote]

Lol that will be every weekend then :wink: I’ve found recently the amount of people in there is stupid.

I always find WHP not over crowded, just nice :slight_smile: and dark lol love it!

I’ll probs go up when ever i’m booked to play there :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]HOUSEJAK (23/07/2010)[hr]

Lol that will be every weekend then :wink: I’ve found recently the amount of people in there is stupid.

I always find WHP not over crowded, just nice :slight_smile: and dark lol love it![/quote]

Nar i’m talking bout the rly big guys, like when Claude Von Stroke played earlier this year, that was packed! And when the Chems played, that was rammed to. Usually Sankeys is alright.

I’ll meet you at WHP later this year haha, see if its overcrowded or not :stuck_out_tongue:

Last time I went to Manchester was too see the Happy Mondays and co.at the Hacianda - god I feel old