The Warehouse Project 2010! Lineup Released Today!

So, who’s going to The Warehouse project this year in Manchester? Lineup has been released today! :w00t:

[url]Home Page

Hmm, i think so far im going to book these;

Saturday 25th September

WHP 2010 Launch Part2

Eric Prydz

Basement Jaxx [ DJ Set ]

Felix Da Housecat

Greg Lord

Tom Craven

Drop The Mustard

£20.00 advance : 21:30 — 05:00

Friday 1st October

Boys Noize Records Party

Boys Noize

Fake Blood

Housemeister

Smith n Hack

[ Soundstsream & Errorsmith ]

DJ Feadz [ Ed Banger ]

Shadow Dancer

Stripsteve

Djedjotronic

Andro

£17.50 advance : 21:30 — 05:00

Friday 8th October

10 Years of Vandit

Paul Van Dyk

John Dahlbäck

Chris Lake

Krysko

Greg Lord

Digital Boogie

£20 advance : 21:30 — 04:30

Friday 15th October

MINUS

Richie Hawtin

Magda

Marc Houle [ Live ]

Ambivalent

Krysko

Greg Lord

£20 [ early bird ] / £22.50 : 21:30 — 05:30

Friday 5th November

A WHP Special

Pete Tong

Riva Starr

Cassette Jam

Kris Di Angello

Krysko

plus more TBA

Wednesday 15th December

Special Event

More Information coming mid-August.

£TBA : 00:00 — 00:00

Some BIG names on there but also quite a few names missing which surprises me… for the past for years, we have had the Swedish House Mafia doing a gig there but this year it doesn’t seem to be really… Unless there some of the undisclosed lineups to come out :slight_smile: hope so!

Friday 15th October

MINUS

Richie Hawtin

Magda

Marc Houle [ Live ]

Ambivalent

Krysko

Greg Lord

Would be the only night that would interest me

You should come S-man! :slight_smile: Wat’cha say ey? :wink:

[quote]HOUSEJAK (22/07/2010)[hr]You should come S-man! :slight_smile: Wat’cha say ey? ;)[/quote]

Hmmm let me think about it

Great line-ups - Good value - 20bucks?!

Seen Beyer, dont know how many times - Relentless Hard Minimal. Great Music.

Jamie Jones can be good when he’s not playing 70’s cop show Deep House. Joy Orbison is pretty interesting & I think W&L are good - (havent got the time to check YT). 

Friday 24th September
WHP2010 Launch Part 1
Adam Beyer / Steve Lawler  
Joris Voorn  [ Live ]
Jamie Jones  
Wolf & Lamb  [ Gadi ]
Metro Area  
Joy Orbison  
Krysko  

Think this would be a pretty fantastic night! If anyone wants to know how to destroy a party check out Dettmann & Klock. Bring a decompression chamber with you.

Saturday 11th December
Modeselektion
Moderat  [ Live ]
Modeselektor DJS  
Clark  [ Live ]
Hudson Mohawke  [ Live ]
Marcel Dettman & Ben Klock  
Kyle Hall  
Joy Orbsion  
Jamie xx  
SBTRKT  
Untold  

Marcel Dettman & Ben Klock - did not see that

[quote]slender (22/07/2010)[hr]Marcel Dettman & Ben Klock - did not see that[/quote]

Bring a Helmet :wink:

[quote]ICN (22/07/2010)[hr][quote]slender (22/07/2010)[hr]Marcel Dettman & Ben Klock - did not see that[/quote]

Bring a Helmet ;)[/quote]

Think I would rather see them headline though - maybe they will tour in the civilised part of the country :stuck_out_tongue:

Eric Prydz

Basement Jaxx [ DJ Set ]

Felix Da Housecat

BIG!!

[quote]slender (22/07/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (22/07/2010)[hr][quote]slender (22/07/2010)[hr]Marcel Dettman & Ben Klock - did not see that[/quote]

Bring a Helmet ;)[/quote]

Think I would rather see them headline though - maybe they will tour in the civilised part of the country :P[/quote]

Haha! :smiley:

HouseJak & Roben - What do you think of stuff like this? <EMBED style=“WIDTH: 345px; HEIGHT: 157px” height=157 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=345 src=- YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”><EMBED style=“WIDTH: 213px; HEIGHT: 243px” height=243 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=213 src=- YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”><EMBED style=“WIDTH: 240px; HEIGHT: 268px” height=268 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=240 src=Ben Klock - Pulse (Klockworks) - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

As a londoner I think I might be taking two trips to manchester on the 15th and 22nd October! Both line ups are brilliant! Does the club end at 5am on the dot? I’d love to see villalobos and hawtin play very early into the morning

[quote]moody1210 (22/07/2010)[hr]As a londoner I think I might be taking two trips to manchester on the 15th and 22nd October! Both line ups are brilliant! Does the club end at 5am on the dot? I’d love to see villalobos and hawtin play very early into the morning[/quote]

LOL - we could have a southern sonic crew road trip and show those northerners how too really party :hehe:

[quote]moody1210 (22/07/2010)[hr]As a londoner I think I might be taking two trips to manchester on the 15th and 22nd October! Both line ups are brilliant! Does the club end at 5am on the dot? I’d love to see villalobos and hawtin play very early into the morning[/quote]

Warehouse Project is defiantly worth the trip BUT ill tell you now, if your looking to come your need to book your tickets ASAP as they sell out within the next week or two, its stupid!! :frowning:

I think im going to buy all mine next week on pay day.

@ICN - Not really my style of music :wink:

@roben - totally agree the lineup with Prdyz, will be HUGE!

@HouseJak - Cool.

It Hurts - But Cool :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (22/07/2010)[hr]@HouseJak - Cool.

It Hurts - But Cool :)[/quote]

Throws ICN a tissue - it hurts me too :frowning:

[quote]slender (22/07/2010)[hr]Friday 15th October

MINUS

Richie Hawtin

Magda

Marc Houle [ Live ]

Ambivalent

Krysko

Greg Lord

Would be the only night that would interest me[/quote]

I went to this one last year, was class!

Lines up this year are good, look pretty similar to the way they have for the past 3 years now tho. Still not seen vath yet so that’ll be a good night! Or Steve Lawler, so might have to go those one. But Lawler plays in sankeys a lot, rather see him there tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

Saw Booka Shade (live show) at parklife. They were best act there! That night will be amazing!

Also loco dice on my B’day haha!! That will be messy :smiley:

Closes at 6 mate. Last year hawtin played till like 20 past i think, could have been someone else tho, I went to quite a lot of em haha!

[quote]ICN (22/07/2010)[hr]@HouseJak - Cool.

It Hurts - But Cool :)[/quote]

Keep your used tissues Slender!

No soakage.

[quote]onetwoseven (22/07/2010)[hr][quote]slender (22/07/2010)[hr]Friday 15th October
MINUS
Richie Hawtin
Magda
Marc Houle [ Live ]
Ambivalent
Krysko
Greg Lord

Would be the only night that would interest me[/quote]

I went to this one last year, was class!

Lines up this year are good, look pretty similar to the way they have for the past 3 years now tho. Still not seen vath yet so that’ll be a good night! Or Steve Lawler, so might have to go those one. But Lawler plays in sankeys a lot, rather see him there tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

Saw Booka Shade (live show) at parklife. They were best act there! That night will be amazing!

Also loco dice on my B’day haha!! That will be messy :smiley:

[/quote]

Last time I heard a Set by Loco Dice, it was the Essential Mix - Though it was kinda dissapointing. I dont know what type of music I’d call it, but it just seemed kinda ordinary & plain for want of a better discription.

Pity, cos I have a couple of really cool Mixes by him. That Mixmag one was played to death.