Things that really, really get on your nerves

Ill go first …

Kerry katona and her fat *** all over the t.v.

Ray quinns head, he looks like a deformed leprechaun .

WHEN the awful truth sinks in that your dentist is a ***** retard and very very likely has pulled out the wrong tooth !!!:angry:

You :wink: (u walked right into that one, could help it!)

[quote]gofunk (20/02/2011)[hr]You :wink: (u walked right into that one, could help it!)[/quote]

Ill let you have that one man only coz your scottish !!:smiley:

[quote]egg2 (20/02/2011)[hr][quote]gofunk (20/02/2011)[hr]You :wink: (u walked right into that one, could help it!)[/quote]

Ill let you have that one man only coz your scottish !!:D[/quote]

Lol best post of the day :smiley:

ahhhhh thats one thing I’m not! I just happen to live in Scotland, but trust me I’m a fully blooded Englishman living in rightfully own british terrority :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]gofunk (20/02/2011)[hr]ahhhhh thats one thing I’m not! I just happen to live in Scotland, but trust me I’m a fully blooded Englishman living in rightfully own british terrority :P[/quote]

Wow man you sound really scottish ?:smiley:

[quote]gofunk (20/02/2011)[hr]ahhhhh thats one thing I’m not! I just happen to live in Scotland, but trust me I’m a fully blooded Englishman living in rightfully own british terrority :P[/quote]

careful or they’ll whip their sporrans out and start jangling them in your face

He whinges scottish too… :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I’m always getting on my own nerves. (no surprise to you lot of course)

[quote]egg2 (20/02/2011)deformed leprechaun[/quote]

Careful… that’s close to racism on this board.

Carbon copies

[quote]egg2 (20/02/2011)[hr][quote]gofunk (20/02/2011)[hr]You :wink: (u walked right into that one, could help it!)[/quote]

Ill let you have that one man only coz your scottish !!:D[/quote]

and gay!

2 things that really get on my nerves…

lemme think?

ICN & slender. :w00t::P:D

[quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr]2 things that really get on my nerves…

lemme think?

ICN & slender. :w00t::P:D[/quote]

ohhhhhhhh snap!!!

[quote]howiegroove (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr]2 things that really get on my nerves…

lemme think?

ohhhhhhhh snap!!![/quote]

Glad to be off service ladies :slight_smile:

Ya know what I fcukin hate is old women who think it’s their god given right to skip infront of you in a que.

Ya know what I mean…that old b-itch who pops out from behind the cough sweets when your not lookin and pays for what she is buying in 1cent coins.

“yeah alright love I understand you prob only have a short time left on earth but fcuk you”

[quote]slender (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]howiegroove (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr]2 things that really get on my nerves…

lemme think?

Glad to be off service ladies :)[/quote]

i thought u might get a kick out of it! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]slender (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]howiegroove (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr]2 things that really get on my nerves…

lemme think?

i thought u might get a kick out of it! :P[/quote]

I cried myself too sleep last night as I thought you all loved me :frowning:

[quote]slender (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]slender (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]howiegroove (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr]2 things that really get on my nerves…

lemme think?

I cried myself too sleep last night as I thought you all loved me :([/quote]

i do. im just jaded because you havnt made me that custom techno militia avatar u promised.

[quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]slender (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]slender (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]howiegroove (21/02/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (21/02/2011)[hr]2 things that really get on my nerves…

lemme think?

I cried myself too sleep last night as I thought you all loved me :([/quote]

i do. im just jaded because you havnt made me that custom techno militia avatar u promised.[/quote]

You need to first: