This is for David Icke

Hot Chicks of Occupy Wall Street:

http://hotchicksofoccupywallstreet.tumblr.com/

<EMBED height=225 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=400 src=http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=30476100&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0 allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

Hot Chicks of Occupy Wall Street from Steven Greenstreet on Vimeo.

Hot Chicks? Where? :hehe:

Those women look really fkn crusty. I’d say their knickers are welded on with smegma :sick:

Doing to wash my face after looking at that Ant.

David will LOVE it :smiley:

[quote]ICN (19/10/2011)[hr]Hot Chicks? Where? :hehe:

[/quote]

I would ask her to shower first, but it wouldn’t be a deal breaker :wink:

I seen her too. The only human there.

SO - Its Hot Chick Mate. One. Only. The rest are filth :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (19/10/2011)[hr]I seen her too. The only human there.

SO - Its Hot Chick Mate. One. Only. The rest are filth :)[/quote]

Pedant :stuck_out_tongue:

What about her? Quite hot and not crusty.

Nothing wrong with crusty chicks :wink:

[quote]slender (19/10/2011)[hr]Nothing wrong with crusty chicks ;)[/quote]

:sick:   Are those the kind of chicks you are used to Slender?   :w00t::hehe::smiley:

[quote]JayD3 (19/10/2011)[hr][quote]slender (19/10/2011)[hr]Nothing wrong with crusty chicks ;)[/quote]

:sick: Are those thekind of chicks you are used to Slender? :w00t::hehe::D[/quote]

I tell ya things are so sparse in that area mate a fckn bag lady would be an option

[quote]slender (19/10/2011)[hr][quote]JayD3 (19/10/2011)[hr][quote]slender (19/10/2011)[hr]Nothing wrong with crusty chicks ;)[/quote]

:sick: Are those thekind of chicks you are used to Slender? :w00t::hehe::D[/quote]

I tell ya things are so sparse in that area mate a fckn bag lady would be an option[/quote]

Can anyone fix Slender up on a date???  :smiley:

[quote]JayD3 (19/10/2011)[hr][quote]slender (19/10/2011)[hr][quote]JayD3 (19/10/2011)[hr][quote]slender (19/10/2011)[hr]Nothing wrong with crusty chicks ;)[/quote]

I tell ya things are so sparse in that area mate a fckn bag lady would be an option[/quote]

Can anyone fix Slender up on a date??? :D[/quote]

Yes please