This should give you loy a laugh

[quote]jjdejong0 (24/09/2011)[hr]Gekke kut.[/quote]

Sounds like a great dj name :smiley:

Lol theres a hardcore DJ in my hometown who calls himself DJ pussi3 Licka, spelt like that.

Fine photo if you’re advertising the fact you’re a creeper in the woods :smiley:

[quote]Roben (24/09/2011)[hr]Fine photo if you’re advertising the fact you’re a creeper in the woods :D[/quote]

They were not taken at Hamstead Heath Roben :D:P

But slender, why so serious?

But tbh I suppose if all you do is listen to techno you will end up in a forrest with that expression on your face…

I am a serious guy Jan

Terrific!

Now all we need is a few Orcs, the tree behind you to start talking, and a gold ring and we can start making the “Hobbit”…! :D:P:)

By the way… What the heck is a loy?

J

[quote]slender (25/09/2011)[hr]I am a serious guy Jan[/quote]

Are you Shure? :smiley:

[quote]JamieinNC (25/09/2011)[hr]Terrific!

Now all we need is a few Orcs, the tree behind you to start talking, and a gold ring and we can start making the “Hobbit”…! :D:P:)

By the way… What the heck is a loy?

J[/quote]

Lol I was going to say something similar. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Slender, where’s the photo’s of you bashing the granny out the 78 year old photographer :stuck_out_tongue:

fair enough then mate …

[quote]5id (25/09/2011)[hr]Hey Slender, where’s the photo’s of you bashing the granny out the 78 year old photographer :P[/quote]

I tell ya mate it would be the other way round - she is a girl guides leader, ex-headmistress, she is painting the inside of a theater at the moment and her way to relax is to go on 20 mile hikes

[quote]slender (25/09/2011)[hr][quote]5id (25/09/2011)[hr]Hey Slender, where’s the photo’s of you bashing the granny out the 78 year old photographer :P[/quote]

I tell ya mate it would be the other way round - she is a girl guides leader, ex-headmistress, she is painting the inside of a theater at the moment and her way to relax is to go on 20 mile hikes[/quote]

Hats off to the old dear, nice to hear how active she is at her age :slight_smile:

Who the fk do you remind me of in the second picture … I can’t sleep its bugging me so much! … Like an old actor in B horror movies or sumink!