This should give you loy a laugh

Got some promo shots for one of my new signings

Nothing wrong with you mate - But why the fk have you headphones at a f ucking Tree?

LOL

So your selling your soul? :hehe:

Hopefully I’ll see you on the other side one day lol

last pic is the best in my opinion …

Wood Slender be listening to his Reverb Sends on those h’phones? :smiley:

Omg! Best day ever…

Tbh I think a pic of you DJing, with a smile on your face would do better. These pics are what you find at the back of a Mystery novel where it shows a pic of the author…

[quote]ICN (23/09/2011)[hr]Wood Slender be listening to his Reverb Sends onthose h’phones? :D[/quote]

Awesome pics fella! Photographer done a good job! You look well flipping scary … something about seeing you in a wooded environment puts the heeby jeebies up me! :smiley:

That was the look I was going for Subject :wink:

And ICN its called artistic license - don’t they teach you nothing at that school you go too

Jan - glad I made you day

:smiley:

[quote]gavisthename (24/09/2011)[hr]Awesome pics fella! Photographer done a good job! You look well flipping scary … something about seeing you in a wooded environment puts the heeby jeebies up me! :D[/quote]

The photographer is a 78 year old woman - who is probably fitter than most of us (not in a perv way Mussi81) but yeah she did a good job

Lol

I didnt know they were into Techno in the WI Slender?! :smiley: :hehe: :cool:

[quote]ICN (24/09/2011)[hr]I didnt know they were into Techno in the WI Slender?! :smiley: :hehe: :cool:[/quote]

Far too surreal for this time in the morning :w00t:

Sorry, I’m in a good mood cos I didnt get hit by a satellite :smiley:

[quote]ICN (24/09/2011)[hr]Sorry, I’m in a good mood cos I didnt get hit by a satellite :D[/quote]

…and I am in a bad mood as it did not hit Holland :P;)

Do people still call it Holland?

I normally refer to it as Sodom & Gomorrah :slight_smile:

Yeah they do - you can even hear the clogs where i live

Did we ever find out what the dutch for “Silly cnut” was?

Dom Kut?

Gek Kut?

Mal Kut?

Gekke kut.