Time for reflection

Well we’re nearly the end of the year and it’s a great time to look back and reflect on 2010. Post up your reflections for the year as well as your goals for 2011.

I’ve gotta say it’s not been too bad for me! Starting my Digital Musican course, volunteering at a music college and getting two tracks signed, one of which as you know came out last week.

It’s really great to think how far i’ve come in a pretty short time (in producer terms), been producing now for 2 and a half years. Likewise been on the Sonic forums for just over that, and that’s no coincidence either, it’s all thanks to SA for helping me to achieve my musical goals.

Next year I really hope to improve my game, getting bigger and better at my art and also i’d love to get some work out of my music, perhaps more global recognition even. I’d like to increase my followers on twitter, soundcloud and my facebook artist page and possibly even get to work with a big name House artist.

I’d also like to see the long awaited mixing and trance tutorials from SA!

That this was going to be a reverb thread :Whistling:

By this time next year I’d like to be able to put together a turd, then have you polish it by the sounds of it :stuck_out_tongue: congrats mate, hope next year is as good to you! :cool:

Reverb thread?

Remember, you may not be able to polish a turd but you can certainly roll it in glitter! :wink:

[quote]Roben (23/12/2010)[hr]Reverb thread?[/quote]

Reflections?

[quote]Remember, you may not be able to polish a turd but you can certainly roll it in glitter! ;)[/quote]

Lol!