Timecop1983 | New Tutorial

Hello everyone.

The Timecop1983 tutorial for Dimensions was informative and showed that quality music can be made with limited plugins and profound passion.

Would like to see a new Timecop1983 tutorial.

2 Likes

Hey @Latten,

Yeah, I would also love to see some Timecop1983 tutorials. Since the release of his tutorial, there were so many releases of plugins / emulations etc., that I can imagine, he’s now having a complete different pack of plugins, techniques etc. Also because of the current Synthwave hype, it would be really cool to see another tutorial from him. Especially, like I comment in the other thread of you, he did use FL Studio → here.

It seems, that Sonic Academy is in contact with him, so maybe in the future it would be possible? Maybe a moderator of sonic academy could give @Latten and myself a response on that? :wink:

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Can’t tell if it will be possible to get another Timecop 1983 tutorial but S.A team and their head of content manager do read your request on the forums for sure :wink:

Have you guys seen the other synthwave related courses & the recent Synthwave Takeover Event from June ?

Hi @Tekalight,

awesome! I did, really cool and there was also an interview with Timecop 1983, so that’s why I was saying previously that Sonic Academy seems to have contact to him.

So finger crossed :wink:

1 Like