Tiny delay in my kickdrums

Hi everyone!br
I’ve been testing Kick synth for a few days and paying attention my kicks have a tiny delay if we take the metronome as a reference. It is very small but I don’t know how to solve it and it makes everything messy because my hits sound before the kick.br
br
Does anyone know why this happens?br
br
Thanks!

Can you do a screen grab of the delay it might be a bug

Yes, I have attached it.br
br
Here you have a snippet of how my kick sounds when I layer it with any element (in this case, a snare) SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Does it just happen with this preset or all presets… Have you any fx on the channel?

I happens with all presets but that delay changes deppending on the one you use. No, I don’t have any FX.br
br
What could that be?

I’m really not sure it’s not something I’ve come across before. What Daw are you using? br
br
The image you sent looks like there shouldn’t be a delay. Weird. br
br
Has the snare sample you are using got like 2 attacks?

I’m using Ableton 9.1br
br
No it hasn’t because I’ve used it in several projects so far. I’ve also layered my kicks with a hit and also with a hi hat loop an I get the same result

Ill do some testing to see if i can replicate it.

[quote]sergiolopezdj (22/12/2013)[hr]Hi everyone!br
I’ve been testing Kick synth for a few days and paying attention my kicks have a tiny delay if we take the metronome as a reference. It is very small but I don’t know how to solve it and it makes everything messy because my hits sound before the kick.br
br
Does anyone know why this happens?br
br
Thanks![/quote]br
br
br
Hi sergio,br
br
can you please let us know what SA account your copy of KICK is assigned to.br