Tom Cosm

Sorry to hear about your house Mussi81. I don’t have much money so I can’t help you there but If you need a place to crash and can make it to Melbourne Australia you’re more than welcome!

[quote]tomcosm (09/11/2011)[hr]Sorry to hear about your house Mussi81. I don’t have much money so I can’t help you there but If you need a place to crash and can make it to Melbourne Australia you’re more than welcome![/quote]

Hold on I thought you lived in New Zealand :slight_smile:

Nah, thats Ryan Enzed - NZ - that you are thinking of, cloth brain :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]tomcosm (09/11/2011)[hr]Sorry to hear about your house Mussi81. I don’t have much money so I can’t help you there but If you need a place to crash and can make it to Melbourne Australia you’re more than welcome![/quote]

Make sure to charge Mrs Mussi the “rent” Tom :wink: LOL

Lol Hello Dom

Yeah - Dom Cosm - LOL

I actually sent him an Email last night asking how he was - Is it you Dom? :slight_smile:

Who is Tom Cosm, and why cant he afford his own equipment?

Still got a job!:D:D:D gutted one of my mates has been let go though :frowning:

Dont care :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats man. Makes life easier.

[quote]Mussi81 (14/11/2011)[hr]Still got a job!:D:D:D gutted one of my mates has been let go though :([/quote]

Damn I was looking forward to you selling your hardware at rock bottom prices :stuck_out_tongue:

Hardware?

I was hoping something else… :smiley: