Tom Cosm

So Tom sent am email round yesterday saying his macbook broke and asked his followers to donate a certain amount of money and depending on the size of the donation they would get a slot on the back of his new laptop cover

He raised the money in less than 38 hours - the man is a genius :P;):w00t:

I can hear the cogs turning from here: What do you think you’d get Paul with the old reverbs on the Slends tip? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

LOL

Fair play to him. Must be a really tight bastard :hehe:

Who is Tom cosm?

I find out on Monday whether I am going to be made redundant or not. If everyone would like to donate a certain amount of money I may be able to keep my house.

You seriouse Man? :angry:

[quote]ICN (08/11/2011)[hr]You seriouse Man? :angry:[/quote]

im afraid this **** is happening to me. it will be fine:)

Cool man… Fingers X’d for ya.

Anyway -

I wonder if Tom is his real name? :slight_smile:

[quote]Mussi81 (08/11/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (08/11/2011)[hr]You seriouse Man? :angry:[/quote]

im afraid this **** is happening to me. it will be fine:)[/quote]

Well if worse comes to the worse you can get help with the interest with your mortgage for 2 years from the DWP - ofcourse your company has to make sure that they are making you redundant legally - during these times many companies are cutting corners and cases I have dealt with have had some tidy out of court settlements

Anyway you know where to come if you need any advice :wink:

[quote]slender (08/11/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (08/11/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (08/11/2011)[hr]You seriouse Man? :angry:[/quote]

im afraid this **** is happening to me. it will be fine:)[/quote]

Well if worse comes to the worse you can get help with the interest with your mortgage for 2 years from the DWP - ofcourse your company has to make sure that they are making you redundant legally - during these times many companies are cutting corners and cases I have dealt with have had some tidy out of court settlements

Anyway you know where to come if you need any advice ;)[/quote]

slender i have a big smile on my face right now :wink:

thanks guys im sure everything will be alright :ermm::slight_smile:

Just think of it this way Mate… You’ve got 6 Kidney’s to sell before you have to touch your own :smiley:

[quote]ICN (08/11/2011)[hr]Just think of it this way Mate… You’ve got 6 Kidney’s to sell before you have to touch your own :D[/quote]

Are you including the cat :smiley:

No I wasnt - See - you have more assets than you realised! LOL

[quote]ICN (08/11/2011)[hr]No I wasnt - See - you have more assets than you realised! LOL[/quote]

Just don;t declare them :wink:

Would you have to pay C.A.T if you did? :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (08/11/2011)[hr]Would you have to pay C.A.T if you did? :)[/quote]

Not sure but it could have a negative impact on your purrrse

I’ll get my coat

Thats furball fkn news.

Y’know - When things are feline as tight as a pussy… Its time to get the claws out.

Keep me scratching post-ed. I want to keep tabbys on it :smiley:

[quote]ICN (08/11/2011)[hr]Thats furball fkn news.

Y’know - When things are feline as tight as a pussy… Its time to get the claws out.

Keep me scratching post-ed. I want to keep tabbys on it :D[/quote]

I actually think your barking up the wrong tree - you’ll end up like a pawper if ypu keep tha attitude

ok… I’ll tread ginger-ly so.

Who knows how many lives I have left :stuck_out_tongue:

You crack me up guys :hehe:

mrs mussi81 wasn’t impressed :hehe:

i need new windows for my house - > ill name a pane of glass after anyone that donates

[quote]bryan spence (08/11/2011)[hr]i need new windows for my house - > ill name a pane of glass after anyone that donates[/quote]

Well serves you right for not given any Halloween treats, maybe you will think more wisely so you dont get your windows smashed in :stuck_out_tongue: