Tommy Four Seven

Looking forward to seeing one of my favourite producer’s spinnin on Saturday night.:smiley:

I think it’s going to be a bit of a messy weekend as Regis is playing on Friday.:w00t:

Anybody fancy coming to Glasgow for the weekend ?

sounds deadly man! :cool:

Oh man I would have loved too if you had given me a bit of notice - there is a small chance I may be doing a gig in Glasgow - its all a bit hush hush though and not till december

Sh!t…

Glasga gets a bad enough rep as it is… People wonnae stand fir it :smiley:

I am demanding a cage too stop those flying bottles

If y’wannae pull  - Batter yer d!ck before ye go :hehe:

[quote]ICN (11/07/2011)[hr]If y’wannae pull - Batter yer d!ck before ye go :hehe:[/quote]

What do take me for - a virgin :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh cool… I didnt realise an Onion Ring could be stuck on :wink:

[quote]ICN (11/07/2011)[hr]Oh cool… I didnt realise an Onion Ring could be stuck on ;)[/quote]

Safe sex all the way mate

[quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr]Oh man I would have loved too if you had given me a bit of notice - there is a small chance I may be doing a gig in Glasgow - its all a bit hush hush though and not till december[/quote]

Sounds like December is lookin good.:smiley:

Do you know some people up in Glasgow?

[quote]ICN (11/07/2011)[hr]Sh!t…

Glasga gets a bad enough rep as it is… People wonnae stand fir it :D[/quote]

Not bad accent ICN ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds wicked man. Can’t be arsed rogo up to Glasgow as I’m in dawlish at the mo. Mission

Gurn and have a good night mate!

[quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr]Oh man I would have loved too if you had given me a bit of notice - there is a small chance I may be doing a gig in Glasgow - its all a bit hush hush though and not till december[/quote]

Do you know some people up in Glasgow?[/quote]

Nope - it is through a friend of a friend - last time i was in Glasgow it was all a drunken blurr - best way too see the sites probably :smiley:

[quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr]Oh man I would have loved too if you had given me a bit of notice - there is a small chance I may be doing a gig in Glasgow - its all a bit hush hush though and not till december[/quote]

Nope - it is through a friend of a friend - last time i was in Glasgow it was all a drunken blurr - best way too see the sites probably :D[/quote]

Looking forward to being your tour guide for the weekend and if you need some where to crash that wouldn’t be a problem.:slight_smile:

[quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr]Oh man I would have loved too if you had given me a bit of notice - there is a small chance I may be doing a gig in Glasgow - its all a bit hush hush though and not till december[/quote]

Nope - it is through a friend of a friend - last time i was in Glasgow it was all a drunken blurr - best way too see the sites probably :D[/quote]

Looking forward to being your tour guide for the weekend and if you need some where to crash that wouldn’t be a problem.:)[/quote]

Cheers buddy - what about the coke and hookers :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr]Oh man I would have loved too if you had given me a bit of notice - there is a small chance I may be doing a gig in Glasgow - its all a bit hush hush though and not till december[/quote]

Looking forward to being your tour guide for the weekend and if you need some where to crash that wouldn’t be a problem.:)[/quote]

Cheers buddy - what about the coke and hookers :)[/quote]

That’s my speciality :smiley:

[quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr]Oh man I would have loved too if you had given me a bit of notice - there is a small chance I may be doing a gig in Glasgow - its all a bit hush hush though and not till december[/quote]

That’s my speciality :D[/quote]

I’m booking my flight now - be there in 3 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]5id (11/07/2011)[hr][quote]slender (11/07/2011)[hr]Oh man I would have loved too if you had given me a bit of notice - there is a small chance I may be doing a gig in Glasgow - its all a bit hush hush though and not till december[/quote]

That’s my speciality :D[/quote]

I’m booking my flight now - be there in 3 hours :P[/quote]

Nice one :slight_smile:

Make sure that theres a rubber sheet on the bed & that its pulled far enough out from the electrical sockets on the wall :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (11/07/2011)[hr]Make sure that theres a rubber sheet on the bed & that its pulled far enoughout from the electrical sockets on the wall :)[/quote]

The rubber sheet will be wrapped around Slender’s head with some electrical probes dangling from his scrotum :stuck_out_tongue: