Top 3 celebs you'd love to date

If you could date any 3 celebs, who would it be?

I had a think about this and my three are (in no particular order):

Mila Kunis:

Megan Fox:

Eva Longoria:

Looking at my top three I clearly have a thing for tanned, dark haired / dark eyed girls lol :laugh:

Anyways if i could add a fourth it would be Kim Kardasian.

. i was expecting to see some Juice Heads Pics :D. lol

[quote]alinenunez (12/05/2011)[hr]. i was expecting to see some Juice Heads Pics :D. lol[/quote]

bwahahahahahahahahahaha. that was a BURN & a half. roben u asked 4 it! :w00t::cool::hehe::stuck_out_tongue:

Roben,

go and spank the monkey!! :smiley:

1, Katherine Jenkins

2, cheryl cole

3, keeley Hazel

[quote]Roben (12/05/2011)[hr][b]

Mila Kunis: Agreed

Megan Fox: Agreed in her transformers days, now she looks like an overwashed potato sack.

Eva Longoria: Agreed somewhat, but not really that fussed

Kim Kardasian: A million times no. She’s a fat assed hideous beast!

[/quote]

Mine:

Cat Deeley

Eliza Dushku

Holly Valanace

An Honourable mention has to go to Lindsey Lohan - not because she’s that hot, more because she’s the only person in hollywood I’d actually have a chance of sleeping with!

[quote]alinenunez (12/05/2011)[hr]. i was expecting to see some Juice Heads Pics :D. lol[/quote]

WTF are you talking about?? What’s a juice head??? If you’re going to try ‘be funny’ at least make it so we know what the f*ck you are talking about.

[quote]

An Honourable mention has to go to Lindsey Lohan - not because she’s that hot, more because she’s the only person in hollywood I’d actually have a chance of sleeping with![/quote]

I think she is fit :slight_smile:

This is a juicehead…

[quote]Roben (12/05/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (12/05/2011)[hr]. i was expecting to see some Juice Heads Pics :D. lol[/quote]

WTF are you talking about?? What’s a juice head??? If you’re going to try ‘be funny’ at least make it so they know what the f*ck you are talking about.[/quote]

Fks sake…

Rurrrh!

:hehe:

[quote]JamieinNC (12/05/2011)[hr]This is a juicehead…

[quote]Roben (12/05/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (12/05/2011)[hr]. i was expecting to see some Juice Heads Pics :D. lol[/quote]

WTF are you talking about?? What’s a juice head??? If you’re going to try ‘be funny’ at least make it so they know what the f*ck you are talking about.[/quote][/quote]

[quote]Mussi81 (12/05/2011)[hr][quote]

An Honourable mention has to go to Lindsey Lohan - not because she’s that hot, more because she’s the only person in hollywood I’d actually have a chance of sleeping with![/quote]

I think she is fit :)[/quote]

Ditto

[quote]JamieinNC (12/05/2011)[hr]This is a juicehead…

WTF are you talking about?? What’s a juice head??? If you’re going to try ‘be funny’ at least make it so they know what the f*ck you are talking about.[/quote][/quote]

Oh right…

Well i may be a gym enthusiast but that’s mostly because i prefer to look buff, not because i like looking at others! haha :smiley:

I think everyone would agree that he is fit!

In Ireland… This one is always in the papers doing photoshoots for Scratch Cards & New format electricity bills and the like…

Georgia Salpa

Hard not to look.

lololololol. you guys are hillarious.

that guy is CLEARLY on steroids…

which is the definition of a juice head…

a guy that is juicin… is on steroids…

ie. a juice head.

@Jamie & Alien … i guess us east coasters are the only ones that understand.

When I think of Juice Head… I’m guessing its got something to do with someone having a “soggy” head? :wink:

Maybe it’s a yank thing, i just had to google ‘juice head’ and i just got loads of stuff on Jersey Shore hahaha.

Someone asked me if i was on 'roids before, which was actually funny. Just because someone is buff it doesn’t always mean they’re on 'roids. Take Van Damme in his early days for example, I doubt he was on 'roids.

juice heads is a term from the NYC club scene.

it originally referenced guysthat go to the club wearing no shirt, that look like they are on steroids and drink vodka drinks, wear too much cologne, breath smells like onions and literally just fist pump for 5 hours during a party. almost always predominantly Italian from north jersey. but they can be from anywhere really.

or the bridge & tunnel crowd as they are often called by native New yorkers…

the whole thing that makes the show Jersey Shore so terrible… this is exactly the kind of people that are on the show. Even the girls talk about going out and finding a juice head as though its something to be proud of. its pretty much the antithesis of real people.

also, im not sure… but alien might have just been making a stab at brighton roben cause i’ve seen you post a few times that brighton people are similar to the jersey shore.

i feel dumber after explaining all that.

Hmm well i wouldnt know if it’s similar to jersey shore as i’ve never seen it! So in that sense i also wouldn’t ever have likened it to the show because i don’t know what it’s about? All i know is there is a guy with a sh*t haircut who brags he’s a DJ?

That’s as much as i know about it… oh and apparently the guys go to the gym a lot.

Did you know there is a show called Geordie Shore coming out? Also another one called ‘Made in Chelsea’. Both look exactly like Only Way is Essex (again another show i’ve never watched apart from about 2 mins whilst skipping channels)

Cheryl Fergison :wink:

I can’t believe i forgot to add Cheryl Cole, she’d be in the Top 5.

Actually it’s a bit weird she still uses her ex husbands surname lol.