Traktor 2 on windows 64bits

I want to buy a new laptop. And most of them are coming with windows 7 64 bits. Does anyone have traitor 2 running onwindows 7 64bits?. also I have AUDIO 2 Dj. And X1 controller. I hope they have drivers for it.

I am buying a laptop too - what ya thinking of getting ?

I will get a lenovo . they have 20% of discounts till the 3rd of Aug.

got good reviews on Cnet.com too . how about u ?

Yeah, it should be fine mate.

I recently bought a dell, xps l702x from the dell outlet store, coming tomorrow. Can’t wait!!

It’s an i5 2.3GHz sandybridge, 4gb ram, 1gb 550M graphics card, 500gb hard-drive all for £500.

They also put up i7s on there for around £600 odd. Can’t beat that price, plus Dell are up there with being the most reliable.

Check the native instruments website for details on the laptop you want to buy. Even though it says the laptop is powerful enough it may not run traktor smoothly!!!:wink:

Try this thread Post your Windows Laptop that works GREAT with Traktor | NI Community Forum

Thanks Mussi :slight_smile:

[quote]alinenunez (01/08/2011)[hr]I will get a lenovo . they have 20% of discounts till the 3rd of Aug.

got good reviews on Cnet.com too . how about u ?[/quote]

Yeah i was looking at Lenovo too - still not decided - but want something which will be i5 and 6gb ram and in pink :smiley:

[quote]slender (01/08/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (01/08/2011)[hr]I will get a lenovo . they have 20% of discounts till the 3rd of Aug.

Yeah i was looking at Lenovo too - still not decided - but want something which will be i5 and 6gb ram and in pink :D[/quote]

Lol good luck with it. I just got an email from Native instruments. And they say TRaktor 2 is a 32 bit software that runs on 64bits. All drivers should be working fine in 64bits. I am ordering my laptop today :smiley:

[quote]alinenunez (01/08/2011)[hr][quote]slender (01/08/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (01/08/2011)[hr]I will get a lenovo . they have 20% of discounts till the 3rd of Aug.

Yeah i was looking at Lenovo too - still not decided - but want something which will be i5 and 6gb ram and in pink :D[/quote]

Lol good luck with it. I just got an email from Native instruments. And they say TRaktor 2 is a 32 bit software that runs on 64bits. All drivers should be working fine in 64bits. I am ordering my laptop today :D[/quote]

Yeah but you did not say what colour it is - man you leave all the improtant tech details out - you fool man (in my Mr T voice) :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (01/08/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (01/08/2011)[hr][quote]slender (01/08/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (01/08/2011)[hr]I will get a lenovo . they have 20% of discounts till the 3rd of Aug.

Lol good luck with it. I just got an email from Native instruments. And they say TRaktor 2 is a 32 bit software that runs on 64bits. All drivers should be working fine in 64bits. I am ordering my laptop today :D[/quote]

Yeah but you did not say what colour it is - man you leave all the improtant tech details out - you fool man (in my Mr T voice) :)[/quote]

Mine will be Black and Big if u asking . more details to come soon

ohh yeahh it will have a keyboard and will come with wireless Card. heheh

[quote]alinenunez (01/08/2011)[hr]ohh yeahh it will have a keyboard and will come with wireless Card. heheh[/quote]

You damn fckn rich posh bstrd yanks you have money too burn I tell ya :D:P:hehe::smiley:

Have a look at the dells in the outlet store, seriously!!! You’ll save literally hundreds. Plus they’re brand new machines, only returned because someone didn’t want it. That and the warranty, which means if it breaks down, someone comes out the next day to fix it which you can extend to 3 years.

It’s a no brainer man if you’re wanting a PC. If you’re gonna spend the money, might as well get a mac IMO.

[quote]slender (01/08/2011)[hr][quote]alinenunez (01/08/2011)[hr]ohh yeahh it will have a keyboard and will come with wireless Card. heheh[/quote]

You damn fckn rich posh bstrd yanks you have money too burn I tell ya :D:P:hehe::D[/quote]

lol

Well i bought my Laptop Today .

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420s Review

after researching many Hours on the Internet . i Found a good Windows Laptop that would be capable to run well Traktor.

it have a really fast 7200 rpm Hard Drive , Great for Djing

battery life is around 7 Hours .

have extra protections against spill. just in case some Drunk people spill beer , Drugs , or vomit on your Laptop XD

have a finger print reader . to help no one takes your files with your computer hehe.

also one thing that i was very impressed is that you can restart your Laptop in less than 20 sec. ( u knows sometimes that **** happens when you Dj and sometimes u need to have a fast restart. )

there is so many extra stuff that make me feel that this laptop is cheap and good for Djing.

the only downside i found is that it a have a big Lenovo ***ing sign in the Front X(.

this is not a mac but for that Price , u cant get a better deal .

installing anti spyware and registry cleaning software will make this baby run like a mac.

*** !! cant wait to have my Lenovo already !!!

[quote]alinenunez (02/08/2011)[hr]

have extra protections against spill. just in case some Drunk people spill beer , Drugs , or vomit on your Laptop XD

[/quote]

Ahh you’ve seen me clubbing then

[quote]alinenunez (02/08/2011)[hr]Well i bought my Laptop Today .

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420s Review

after researching many Hours on the Internet . i Found a good Windows Laptop that would be capable to run well Traktor.

it have a really fast 7200 rpm Hard Drive , Great for Djing

battery life is around 7 Hours .

have a finger print reader . to help no one takes your files with your computer hehe.

also one thing that i was very impressed is that you can restart your Laptop in less than 20 sec. ( u knows sometimes that **** happens when you Dj and sometimes u need to have a fast restart. )

there is so many extra stuff that make me feel that this laptop is cheap and good for Djing.

the only downside i found is that it a have a big Lenovo ***ing sign in the Front X(.

this is not a mac but for that Price , u cant get a better deal .

installing anti spyware and registry cleaning software will make this baby run like a mac.

*** !! cant wait to have my Lenovo already !!!

[/quote]

Looks really decent mate. Nice choice :slight_smile: