Traktor Pro2

[quote]Bouffont (03/04/2011)[hr]Can you not remap? Because if you can’t then it’s not even worth bothering using.

I know with my MIDI keyboard you can remap everything inside traktor pro 1.[/quote]

I think (hope) you can. I just don’t know how lol. Might have to get the manuel out :confused:

[quote]Bouffont (03/04/2011)[hr]Can you not remap? Because if you can’t then it’s not even worth bothering using.

I know with my MIDI keyboard you can remap everything inside traktor pro 1.[/quote]

Yeah you can. And it is all about the remap those loop in and out buttons are prime targets for a bit of remapping.

[quote]TheAnt (03/04/2011)[hr][quote]onetwoseven (03/04/2011)[hr]Just d/led ts2 now.

Impressed with the new wave view. That was the worst thing about trakor but now it’s great.

Not impressed with the x1 integration. In the vid you can see the guy using the x1 to trigger the sample deck. But that mapping is no where to be seen. So right now I have to drag an drop into the sample decks and trigger them with my mouse. Not cool. Pretty much means I wont ever use the sample decks, and I just bout a load of sample’s to use in it.

NI needs to release a mapping for this, very surprised there was not one on release.[/quote]

It does come with a mapping for the X1 to use the sample decks but you lose the effects section which, for me, makes it pointless. I am working on my own mapping, but it is taking some time.

On pc the mapping is in document - NI - Traktor 2 - settings - default settings - controller - NI - x1 addon

There is also a PDF there.[/quote]

Just tried that mapping now and its a shocker, gets rid of track browsing! What were NI thinking when they did that??

If you come up with a good mapping will love you forever if you send it me :stuck_out_tongue:

I am happy to share, but I will hold you to the love - I need to get it wherever I can :smiley:

[quote]TheAnt (03/04/2011)[hr]Like I said, I have it but have avoided getting in depth with it. But it comes with about 60 instruments and effects before you even start looking at user content.[/quote]

Cheers Ant !

[quote]TheAnt (03/04/2011)[hr]I am happy to share, but I will hold you to the love - I need to get it wherever I can :D[/quote]

Oh I’ve got the love baby, ready and waiting :wink:

Pioneer announce Traktor mixer DJM-T1

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/content/press/news/DJM-T1-with-traktor-scratch-duo-2-software.html?utm_source=pgbrss&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=rssdj